Hello (again)

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Hello (again)

Post by caledonianblues »

atc86 wrote:I also might still have you on skype (Calcearius) although I have not used that in a while. I'll be sure to add you for a hunt some time :)
Ah yes, that's the one I remember. I was confusing that with you game username.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Hi and welcome back aboard atc86 :)
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Hi atc86 and welcome back! I know what you're saying about life taking you away from the game for a while. I'm like that too. I already know I won't be able to sustain the amount of playtime I currently put into that game (which is sporatic and limited as it is) as I have many passions and goals that need my focus. I'm new myself and have never played a hunting game as quality as this one. I hope you have fun and would be happy to join you in MP hunts in the future. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like to keep in touch and MP hunts! You can find my profile by clicking my username in my 'stat signature' below :)

Sounds like we have some things in common. I'm not a professional photographer myself but I have an artistic background in portrait and figurative painting. I enjoy photography and composition as well. And, like you, I've never hunted in real life. This game's the next best thing hey! You're going to Love the new maps. I find myself snapping pictures constantly because they're so beautiful. Enjoy and happy hunting! :)

Return to “New Player Introductions”