Hello (again)

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
atc86
Tracker

Hello (again)

Post by atc86 »

Hello Hunters!

I had played this game a few years back and enjoyed it. I stopped playing after a while due to work and family matters consuming most of my free time. Recently I've been having a bit of free time again and recently purchased CoTW. It took me back to the good old hunts I've had on here and after some time of playing the urge to come back to the classic for more content was too strong! So here I am..... again ;)

It's been a strange experience re learning all the things in the game and seeing the mistakes I made before with purchases ;) (buying outfits that have the same stats such as the B+C and also the army outfit) Although most of my purchases are now paying off as I returned to the game and have all the equipment I need to hunt all the species... Just need to get that hunting lodge now :)

I'm from Edinburgh in Scotland and have never hunted in real life apart from fishing. I work as a photographer and also enjoy taking screenshots in video games.

I mostly enjoy doing competitions on the hunter and also playing multiplayer with other like minded hunters.

I have quite a bit of gear in game, all callers, full Canada goose decoy set, Turkey decoys, few tents, hunting towers, bear barrels, tree stand, range finders and a bunch of weapons that cover all the species as well as a few outfits. Would be good to have someone experienced to play with and learn a few tips and tricks from Especially from the new maps which I have yet to play. When I stopped playing Val Des Bois had just recently been released, so there are a few reserves I need to get up to speed with ;)

Please feel free to add me if you'd ever like to play mp :)
DAVID_X_x_IGI_x_X

Re: Hello (again)

Post by DAVID_X_x_IGI_x_X »

Hey!
DAVID_X_x_IGI_x_X_J0N3S

this is my Account name from TH classic! you can wrote all what you want and I will wrote you back surely! Send me there a friend request!
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

Welcome back! :)
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Hello and welcome back to the game ;)
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Welcome back .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Welcome back to the game.
atc86
Tracker

Post by atc86 »

caledonianblues wrote:Hello and welcome back to the game ;)
Hi David!

When I first joined a few years ago you were kind enough to show me the ropes and go on a few hunts with me, don't know if you remember or not but nice to see you are still here. Hope you are doing well :)

Thanks for all the welcome backs everyone :)
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

atc86 wrote:Hi David!

When I first joined a few years ago you were kind enough to show me the ropes and go on a few hunts with me, don't know if you remember or not but nice to see you are still here. Hope you are doing well :)

I remember you. When you said Edinburgh and photographer I suspected it might be you. Last time we hunted you were just leaving to go abroad for work, if I'm not mistaken. I think I still have you in my friends list. Different in-game name to your forum name, right?

Let me know if you fancy a hunt some time!
atc86
Tracker

Post by atc86 »

caledonianblues wrote:
atc86 wrote:Hi David!

I remember you. When you said Edinburgh and photographer I suspected it might be you. Last time we hunted you were just leaving to go abroad for work, if I'm not mistaken. I think I still have you in my friends list. Different in-game name to your forum name, right?

Let me know if you fancy a hunt some time!

Yeah indeed I was! My game name is the same as my forum name ;)

I also might still have you on skype (Calcearius) although I have not used that in a while. I'll be sure to add you for a hunt some time :)
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Welcome back to the game and forum!
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA

Return to “New Player Introductions”