If I offended anyone, than I appologize. Sherab86

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: If I offended anyone, than I appologize. Sherab86

Post by caledonianblues »

No point in anyone getting bent out of shape about things. It's just a game after all, and everyone is different. I think debating is good, even heated debate. As long as everyone remains respectful. Either way, I hope you sort it out with the other user. And if not, well who cares. Life's too short to try and please everyone.

As for your post, I haven't read anything you've written since you joined that you should need to apologise for.
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Haven't seen any reason for you to apologize at all. Debate is good. Although not needed, my hats off to you for making this post! :)

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

As has been noted by some.....

"Opinions are like as*h*l*s, everyone has one. But unlike a*sh*l*s opinions must be thoroughly and constant examined."

I like your posts, they have passion which to my mind is an important element in being a good person, a good hunter and a good forum member, keep it up 8-)
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

I don't agree with some of the things you say Sherab86, as you well know, but you have nothing to apologize for from what I've read. If fact, I thought you were actually pretty considerate compared to what I would have written. 8-) :lol:

Don't sweat the small stuff, dude. But you do still need to buy a membership.... :D
Sherab86
Hunter

Post by Sherab86 »

Thank you all again for positive feedback.

I'm aware that I can't please everyone. From other hand, I've never intended to offend anyone, or to show disrespect. And this is why I decided to explain myself, and to appologize if someone felt touched in one way or another.
JimboCrow wrote:Don't sweat the small stuff, dude. But you do still need to buy a membership.... :D
But I already have the membership from some time now. :P I bought it in the same time as Stambecco. :)

Return to “New Player Introductions”