New Hunter on Board

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Re: New Hunter on Board

Post by FR_Bugs »

Hi and welcome aboard Muzzsup :)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Welcome! We followed the Lewis & Clark Trail on one of our trips a couple of years ago. Lots of oil traffic on US 85 from I-90 to Williston. It was during the boom, and the highway was under construction the entire way..a rock hauler threw a stone in to the windshield of the motor home on that trip. Stayed in Lewis & Clark State Park while we had a new windshield installed.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hey Muz welcome mate!! I don't know if you know but Muzz is short for Murray in New Zealand and Australia :)
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Welcome to the community!
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
Muzzsup

Post by Muzzsup »

TreeKiwi wrote:Hey Muz welcome mate!! I don't know if you know but Muzz is short for Murray in New Zealand and Australia :)
hey tree i didn't know that however interesting fact. Thanks :D
stancomputerhunter wrote:Welcome! We followed the Lewis & Clark Trail on one of our trips a couple of years ago. Lots of oil traffic on US 85 from I-90 to Williston. It was during the boom, and the highway was under construction the entire way..a rock hauler threw a stone in to the windshield of the motor home on that trip. Stayed in Lewis & Clark State Park while we had a new windshield installed.
Hey Nice to hear from you , Sorry to hear about your windshield lol , I luckily wasn't here for the boom traffic, moved up here in April 2016 from Greeley,Co area as my company needed help up here and the pay was more at the time. Keep up them Travels and be Safe my Friend.
Sherab86 wrote:Hello!

I'm also new here. :)

Good hunting! ;)
Hey Welcome right back at ya :D
Last edited by Tanngnjostr on October 2nd, 2017, 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged posts

Return to “New Player Introductions”