The Australian Bush

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
Radamus
Master Hunter

The Australian Bush

Post by Radamus »

I have a cool link that I thought would be of interest. As I've posted in the off topic I kind of got hooked on custom knives from this company named Busse because they're made just a mile away from me. Jerry Busse the owner has been making knives for decades and has a following of fans around the globe and the community reminds me a lot of being here, people with the same interests across the world. So there's a guy who posted some photos from the bush down under and some of the wild life- There's a few photos here he just took on a trip out in the wild country with some of our favorite critters! and one we'd like to see ;)
The same guy has posted pictures from a rain forest and the high desert so Aussie land is quite beautiful and scenic as these picture show. Hope you all like these! Make sure to scroll down to the goats- Horizontal twist variant I believe ;)

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/tri ... e.1523518/
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Re: The Australian Bush

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

That's pretty cool. :)

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda

Return to “The Great Outdoors”