Spotting some Roe deers on my holiday

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
SPRK85
Outfitter

Re: Spotting some Roe deers on my holiday

Post by SPRK85 »

Roe deer prefer open fields in the northern provinces (well, haven't got that much else here :cry: ) because it gives them the best vantage point (i think, I'm not a roe deer). I've seen 8-9 out of 10 roes in the fields.

Then again I hear 8-9 out of 10 in the forrest whenever they hear people.

A few months ago I took a walk through a Drentish- (I guess, no idea what proper grammer calls for) forrest and I could hear other people talking, shouting & whatnot on the other side, about a mile or two away. It had something of a driven hunt...'Bout 6-7 of em ran right up to me, stopped a millisecond in terrified realisation that I was there only 50m away from them and they all took a 45degree turn and ran their furry bvtts off :lol:

The netherland ain't got much when it comes to nature, especially in the north... but roe deer and foxes still make it enjoyable ;)
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Damn, I'd love to encounter that first buck during the hunt, looks really nice!

DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Thanks for all the positive feedback!
Yeah that buck was pretty big :)
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA

Return to “The Great Outdoors”