EU declaration on trophy hunting/ Africa

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: EU declaration on trophy hunting/ Africa

Post by Radamus »

IzDaPat wrote:
Radamus wrote:Pat, I know you're against it for sure! [...] Hope you win Pat!!!
Just for clarification - I'm Pat, the OP is a different 'iz_da'. The similarity of our names is no coincidence, though. We are in-game and real-life hunting buddies. ;)

It goes without saying that I oppose this EU declaration just as vehemently. Fellow Europeans, let's write some Emails!
:lol: ~ Guess I'm not much for the fine details` at least not yesterday :roll: ....
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Kosanderi
Tracker

Re: EU declaration on trophy hunting/ Africa

Post by Kosanderi »

Good to see that hunters are starting to get politically active too as there is another problematic EC-proposal processed as we speak. Of course I'm talking about the Council Directive 91/477/EEC on control of the acquisition and possession of weapons. It might not seem to be a big deal for a hunter using bolt action rifle(at this point), but do you think they are going to stop there?

As I've said before we are at slippery slope when someone starts to ban things purely based on their looks. :|
Spoiler:

Return to “The Great Outdoors”