My Trophy Room & Real Life Hunting Pictures

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Re: My Trophy Room & Real Life Hunting Pictures

Post by BuiuRei »

IzDaPat wrote:
BuiuRei wrote:I guess I must pay you a visit since here in Brazil I'm lucky if they allow me to shoot a pidgeon with my 4.5mm air gun...
You're welcome to come over anytime!
You just sit tight there, my friend. I'm coming over your way asap (unfortunatelly 'as soon as possible' doesn't mean much to me right now).
Spoiler:
DonderDeer
Outfitter

Post by DonderDeer »

Your trophies are absolutely stunning, and the room is light and gorgeous. I haven't done any trophy hunting myself yet, but it's something I plan on doing when I'm a little more out of the "work 24/7" stage of my life.

I love your skull collection and especially your hartebeest and wildebeest shoulders. =)
homk
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

You got some really Nice African Trophies..... :)
kev0426
Scout

Post by kev0426 »

Very nice trophies. Very nice stories in pictures and captions. Well done. Thanks
IzDaPat
Scout

Post by IzDaPat »

DonderDeer wrote:Your trophies are absolutely stunning, and the room is light and gorgeous. I haven't done any trophy hunting myself yet, but it's something I plan on doing when I'm a little more out of the "work 24/7" stage of my life. [...]
Thank you, much appreciated! I'm looking forward to reading about your first trophy hunting stories! ;)
JK_ElkHunter wrote:[...] I liked a lot the Greater Kudu, when I went there I couldn't find one that was "trophy sized". But instead of that I got a very nice Black Wildebeest :mrgreen:
I hope you'll find a Kudu eventually. I don't know when I'll have the opportunity for my next African hunt, but once I go there again, I'll try for Black Wildebeest, Common Waterbuck, Bushbuck, Plains Zebra and Common Reedbuck.

Care to share some of of your pictures and stories?

---

And a little update: I took this nice 3x4 Red Stag last Saturday. (Already posted about it in the "2015/2016 Hunting and Trapping Season" thread. http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 63#p748763)

Image[/quote]
Rexpress
Scout

Post by Rexpress »

What a crazy good Collection! Congrats and respect.

I'll be coming down to germany next week for my first driven hunt abroad. Near Frankfurt, so it's even conveniant :mrgreen:
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

Really interesting to hear people`s hunting stories across the world from me
caliber420
Hunter

Post by caliber420 »

Awesome! Must make some good money! LOL. Very cool stories, and pictures. I enjoyed reading.
https://www.instagram.com/stubborn_bowhunter/
“Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
Pitzur13

Post by Pitzur13 »

Your trophy room is amazing.
JK_ElkHunter
Outfitter

Post by JK_ElkHunter »

IzDaPat wrote:
JK_ElkHunter wrote:[...] I liked a lot the Greater Kudu, when I went there I couldn't find one that was "trophy sized". But instead of that I got a very nice Black Wildebeest :mrgreen:
I hope you'll find a Kudu eventually. I don't know when I'll have the opportunity for my next African hunt, but once I go there again, I'll try for Black Wildebeest, Common Waterbuck, Bushbuck, Plains Zebra and Common Reedbuck.

Care to share some of of your pictures and stories?

Ahh, didn't see this until now! I will, on Sunday I'll post a few pics here of my hunt to Africa.
Spoiler:

Return to “The Great Outdoors”