Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
Ludante
Outfitter

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Post by Ludante »

If you want to experience real hard-core PVP than you should definitely try this game..I played couple of rounds and when you get use to mechanics it is super fun. Nothing like current blockbuster titles, one bullet you are down.

p.s. it is hard but you can manage it after a while..super-realistic
I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
D3AKUs
Hunter

Re: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Post by D3AKUs »

I really liked the overall atmospehere in this game, not much games that make gunfights feel so intense and scary. I have played the Beta a lot. Its really well done and still on the list of games that i want to give more attention some day ... :)

The explosions are fantastic. Nothing more satisfying then taking down a Helicopter with a well aimed Rocket after he bombed your whole team into oblivion a second before ! :lol:
Ludante
Outfitter

Re: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Post by Ludante »

Short gameplay clip..

I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”