Russian Fishing 4

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Re: Russian Fishing 4

Post by outrider »

MonacoSteve wrote:
outrider wrote: but yes, it has a free part......like theHunter does... :D
It has not only a "free part" as tH does. The whole content is 100% free, with no restrictions.
Steve, i saw what i saw...i feel as i feel....i'm not going to argue or justify how i feel.....
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

jeff1963
Hunter

Post by jeff1963 »

It's definitely a big leg up from other Fishing Sims. Early on, it's daunting to level up and there is a lot going on beyond fishing, (Eating, Creating, Fixing) The time moves too fast for my liking but I am, will continue supporting it.
Thanks, ~Jeff

JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Kache wrote:Hi I am a long standing member of the community here and just so happens that I am also a member of the English Language Team of Russian Fishing 4. Our game is an early Beta and is 30% complete however it has a ton of content and is growing all the time. I am uncertain as to how the mods here view posting links to other games but if it is not an issue I can toss up links to our site and English Forum.

Thanks
Kache
You're safe, Will! The thread name is "Other Games & Tech Talk", so feel free to post anything you like about RF4. ;)
Spoiler:

Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Kache wrote:Hi I am a long standing member of the community here and just so happens that I am also a member of the English Language Team of Russian Fishing 4. Our game is an early Beta and is 30% complete however it has a ton of content and is growing all the time. I am uncertain as to how the mods here view posting links to other games but if it is not an issue I can toss up links to our site and English Forum.

Thanks
Kache
I don't think it's a problem, so long as you just post it once & in this thread.
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Hawkeye wrote:... I don't think it's a problem, so long as you just post it once & in this thread.
It is a problem, Hawk, as long as i posted those link on my first post. But Will has a lot more "up to sleeve", let's hope he will share with us! :)
Spoiler:

outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

Thanks
Kache
sorry i didn't see this post before. it could explain the glitches, mainly the crash to a white page, when going to another page like your inventory..it looks very good and i hope it grows and improves soon....and yes, the in game time goes to fast. it may be the same deal that theHunter had when it came out. you could only hunt for 2 hours game time...
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

this time we after carp :D

MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Keep it going, Ron, keep it going :-)!
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Here is the "little brother" of RF-4, so to say -- just released in a Steam version: http://store.steampowered.com/app/703950/Just_Fishing/

"Just Fishing" is not a sim, and does not pretend to be one, it's at first glance casual fun fishing, simple and easy to learn, with quick first results. If one digs a bit deeper, however, it proves to have more content and variation than one would expect. One can see also that it has a lot of "predecessor elements" of "Russian Fishing 4".

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”