Russian Fishing 4

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Russian Fishing 4

Post by ronMctube »

cheers ! ;)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

TreeKiwi wrote:I can't make the first part of the tutorial end. I cast into the green part, catch a fish... over and over and over. I gave up already
Try taking the fish off the hook! :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:I can't make the first part of the tutorial end. I cast into the green part, catch a fish... over and over and over. I gave up already
Try taking the fish off the hook! :lol:
Hahaha did that over and over again as well!! My bait suplies were going down and all!
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

new video from me this time we after a monster perch and bream

EP#2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvsrTAcoqwc
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

outrider wrote:$130.00 a year :o is way out of my price range ...
Hey, where did you get this number from? RF4 is completely Free to Play, with no strings attached. Only if you want to have a Premium account (that just provides you more XP per catch so allows you leveling up faster), you need real money. Or you buy "gold" coins that allow you to purchase new equipment faster than via farming the normal "silver" that you get for selling your caught fish. So don't worry!
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

OK, I really want to put this into a separate posting:

All who know me, who has always been a hardcore "sim" proponent when discussing our beautiful theHunter (Classic) game, will probably believe me that I would not say the following if it weren't true:

Russian Fishing 4 is by far the best angling simulator that was ever brought to the market.

I would even go so far to say that it is probably the only fishing game for PC that really deserves the name simulator. Eveything else in the field is as far distant from this game as a Cabela hunting shooter is from tH Classic.

RF4 is now avaliable in 3 languages (Russian, English, and German), and it features all basic angling methods (except fly fishing) in an unbelievably realistic manner. All items (rods, reels, baits ...) are made with extreme love to the detail, and also the high variety of fish that roam in the different lakes and streams look and behave in an unprecedentally believable manner. Although the game is still in a "Beta" stage, it is probably already far more advanced than most games when they went gold. The developers had invested 5 years of preparation before they launched it for the first time, and it is now continued to be extended and improved.

All this is accompanied by an extremely responsive managing team that listens and reacts to user responses in an extraordinarily constructive way.

So all I can say in a nutshell about this new gem in the hunting and fishing sim-game word is that RF4 must not be afraid of any comparison with our "theHunter Classic" (which continues to be the star of all hunting games). So, whoever is somewhat interested in fishing can probably not avoid falling into love with RF4 already after a few minutes of playing. I can thus only truly encourage you to try it out - free-to-play, highly entertaining, already now more immersive than any other fishing game I know, and with a bright prospect for more to come the future. Believe me!
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

MonacoSteve wrote:
outrider wrote:$130.00 a year :o is way out of my price range ...
Hey, where did you get this number from? RF4 is completely Free to Play, with no strings attached. Only if you want to have a Premium account (that just provides you more XP per catch so allows you leveling up faster), you need real money. Or you buy "gold" coins that allow you to purchase new equipment faster than via farming the normal "silver" that you get for selling your caught fish. So don't worry!
i saw it on one of their pages on their site. i knew i should have copied and paste it with my post....behind thought is 20/20................. :lol:

but yes, it has a free part......like theHunter does... :D
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

outrider wrote: but yes, it has a free part......like theHunter does... :D
It has not only a "free part" as tH does. The whole content is 100% free, with no restrictions.
Kache
Tracker

Post by Kache »

Hi I am a long standing member of the community here and just so happens that I am also a member of the English Language Team of Russian Fishing 4. Our game is an early Beta and is 30% complete however it has a ton of content and is growing all the time. I am uncertain as to how the mods here view posting links to other games but if it is not an issue I can toss up links to our site and English Forum.

Thanks
Kache
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

the games brilliant.best fishing game i played in years and why im supporting it ;) .

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”