player unknown battlegrounds aka PUBG

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
L3M182
Outfitter

Re: player unknown battlegrounds aka PUBG

Post by L3M182 »

yeah man, its all good we could go on for days with this

ron if it makes you feel like top boy more power to you but when the guys who make the game step forward and say yes it is largely luck based, we made it that way and we intend to keep it that way im gona go ahead and stay with my opinion. and the fact that in my eyes you've undermined your own argument by posting solo wins with kills ranging from 1 to 10+ and losses with far more kills shows that you have no consistency. Well not enough to clame its skill. thats not me calling you bad thats just me showing evidence of the RNG gameplay that is pubg.

still a fun game at the end of the day
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

i post wins in solos , duos , squad games.mainly squad.i dont get where you get its only solo.yes i may lose more than i win but so does most people.i dont think im pro at the game but i win far more than avg.maybe its luck :D

the game is great fun.one of the best i played in years.10 million players on pc in such a short time shows this. console release soon that will probably double by end of the year.
Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

I played it for couple of months, then I stopped because of travel and work. After 4 months of abstinence I got myself low/medium budget laptop:

ASUS GL502V 15.6"
CPU i7-7700
16GB RAM
256SSD + 1TB HDD
GPU GTX 1060 6GB
In the box: ASUS Gaming Headphones, ASUS Gaming Mouse and Backpack.

Got it for 1.070 EUR (display unit)

I will definitely hop in to play some theHunter Classic again and PUBG occasionally 8-)

p.s. I tried PS4 for couple of months, event got the keyboard and mouse controller but it is not the same..
I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Congrats on the new laptop Ludante. That should tide you over until you get back to your desktop rig.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

thats a nice laptop tbh.should play pubg nice.hit me up for a game if you fancy it ;)
Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

Thanks David & Ron, still dont have time for playing as I use to but will definitely try to catch up..

@Ron will send dm if you are around we can hop in and play couple of pubgs..fyi I am not very good at it but I like to play..:)
I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”