Conan Exiles - The Frozen North

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
D3AKUs
Hunter

Conan Exiles - The Frozen North

Post by D3AKUs »

So the first really big expansion for Conan Exiles is out today.

https://youtu.be/5c1gTnxVDgI

I bought the Early Access on release and played around for a while. The building in this game is a lot of fun and i like the world design a lot.
It has the potential to be a better game then Ark Survival Evolved in my Oppinion.

I am thinking about giving it a try again to look what has changed so far in early access.

Has anyone else played the game or is going to play it again now that the expansion launched ?

It has Elk hunting now :D

There is way too much interesting games right now ... wish i had infinte time to play them all ... :lol:
D3AKUs
Hunter

Re: Conan Exiles - The Frozen North

Post by D3AKUs »

Installed and played for a lil. Made my way up north into the new area. Its huge and looks really nice. Grasslands, Forest and big Snowfields. Mammoth,Elk and lots of othet new creatures. Some friendly some want to snack u or attack if u get to close. Tons of new Items,Armor and Structures to build/craft.

Gonna post some pictures once i finished my first bigger Outpost up there. The weather is quite a challenge when it gets really cold .

Nice additions and change from Desert we had before.
Seems like the performance has also improved. Game runs really smooth and looks really good. A lot better then Ark has ever performed since its release.
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

I'm a fan of survival games. But unfortunately, I can't run this game on my PC!
But I have terraria in my library! :D
Season Stats
Spoiler:
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

HD_Artworks wrote:I'm a fan of survival games. But unfortunately, I can't run this game on my PC!
But I have terraria in my library! :D
Loved that game. Nice retro look. Played it a lot with my cousin when it was new.
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Trophy Lodge :lol:

and my Outpost , only need polishment on the inside now

Game is on Sale in Steam at the moment - gonna rent a server at the end of the month again i think. If anyone is playing just hit me up gonna be a small group of some friends and me playing.
sofresh

Post by sofresh »

Is there only one character to choose from? Or is it like Skyrim...build your own character?
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

sofresh wrote:Is there only one character to choose from? Or is it like Skyrim...build your own character?
U create your own character and level up and spec points into different stats and crafting recipes. Pretty much the way u want to play determines your stat development. Fighter,builder,explorer whatever u want. :)

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”