Hunting Simulator - Release June 2017

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
L3M182
Outfitter

Re: Hunting Simulator - Release June 2017

Post by L3M182 »

Ludante wrote:I bought this game for PS4, after couple of time playing I decided to purchase a laptop with GTX 1060 and get back to reality.

good choice mate, im a desktop man myself but pc is 100% the way forward
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Re: New Hunting game announced

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

PicSoul wrote:Always great to see more hunting games but when I read "Introduction of the very first drone in a hunting game, used for checking your surroundings." I closed the page. I don't think this is a game for me.
LOL Great point! Some things have uses in the real world that just don't belong in a 'game' especially a hunting one. I felt a similar distaste when I saw that Call of the Wild's version of 'the hunter mate' looks exactly like a smart phone (not that my system could handle that game) but seeing the character carrying a smart phone around everywhere in nature turned me off even more to that game. I don't like that that feels 'normal' or 'normalization' of that way of being. 'The hunter mate' in 'Classic' is pushing it for me for that reason but at least it looks like a hunting tool for hunting only and obviously serves an invaluable function in the game.
Ludante
Outfitter

Re: Hunting Simulator - Release June 2017

Post by Ludante »

L3M182 wrote:
Ludante wrote:I bought this game for PS4, after couple of time playing I decided to purchase a laptop with GTX 1060 and get back to reality.

good choice mate, im a desktop man myself but pc is 100% the way forward
I prefer desktop also, but laptop is more convenient at the moment.
I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Hunting Simulator

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Anyone ever tried this game? Looks like kind of a cross between Classic and COTW.

http://www.hunting-simulator.com/en

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Hunting Simulator

Post by DYEUZ »

Just watched the trailer here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbh48RB3JM

Looks ok. wonder how the gameplay is .
Animals look o.k. also .
Landscape , scenery also look good .

Will check it out more on Youtube , about real gamaplay .
Just watched a couple guys play it and not so sure no more .
Feels arcadish and hunting in jeans and a t-shirt , feels weird to me . :lol:

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Reviews on Steam are kind of mixed. Everyone says graphics are awesome(It uses the Unreal engine) but say it is kind of arcadey like COTW.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I would like to know if have some realism options adjustable, i remember the DH series had a bullet cam, but you could remove it, now based that is for consoles i think they gameplay will be somewhat permissive in the arcade side, to appeal console players, not bad if the realism can be adjusted to please to more hardcore people.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Yeah might be worth checking out if I can catch it on sale on steam. Just surprised I hadn't heard it mentioned on here before considering it is a couple of years old now.

Sarroth
Tracker

Post by Sarroth »

|theHunter profile
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Sarroth wrote:Isn't that the same game?
https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... ulator.com
yes .

... playing the demo right now ... ;)

OK :? This is different alright !
Of course , after 6 years of using the keys for some actions and all in TH, i got a bit mixed up at time in this one . :lol:
- There is 3 mission to do in demo mode .
- Animals look o.k., but in TH , they are way better . Only saw : Red Foxes , WT, Mule Deer and Ducks .
- OMG, duck hunting , if it's only what i did , in terms of the way it's done , it's not that good ! :shock:
- Landscape / scenery is o.k. to low average . I needed to go down one screen resolution, for my image to be nice , otherwise , i had a pink flashing screen.
- Seems to have lots of content though .

Not going to go into full descriptions and details about what i've experience , but this is a B hunting game . I mean , like a B movie kinda .
Pretty sure CoTW is better than this one .

This game is at 45$ right now . Maybe a bit overpriced imo . Maybe , i mean really maybe , on sale at 10$ !

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”