Which operating system do you guys use?

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
Ludante
Outfitter

Re: Which operating system do you guys use?

Post by Ludante »

Windows 10 Pro..good OS, best so far..
I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
CodeBlue
Tracker

Post by CodeBlue »

Ludante wrote:Windows 10 Pro..good OS, best so far..
Yep, that's why people who own Windows 10 are always having so many issues, right? :P
I lost count of the number of times that 10 is giving people on forums issues with games, while 7 is running the same games just fine.
Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

CodeBlue wrote:
Ludante wrote:Windows 10 Pro..good OS, best so far..
Yep, that's why people who own Windows 10 are always having so many issues, right? :P
I lost count of the number of times that 10 is giving people on forums issues with games, while 7 is running the same games just fine.
I agree 7 is the most optimized OS but I like Win 10 a lot. For example when you install it on older laptop or pc everything works immediately which was not the case with 7, you can`t even use LAN before you put the right drivers (at least in my case). Also systems are not built just for games, there are so many other things..
I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
ArcheriusRott
Tracker

Post by ArcheriusRott »

I use windows 10. Never had an issue with it other than that it has an issue with my recording interface (for recording guitars etc. into music production software, like ProTools etc.), which is probably driver related as the interface is pretty old and they stopped releasing drivers for it a while ago.
waiora
Outfitter

Post by waiora »

Win 7 for me, Wont upgrade till i HAVE to.

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”