Fishing Planet

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
jpm1
Outfitter

Re: Fishing Planet

Post by jpm1 »

huge sales for only 48h on big baitcoins packs. canoes fishing is fun btw. not worth the 31E asked for the kayaks pack, but fun still. you can rent canoes once at the fishing spots
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

new patch today introduced kayaks into ingame store :) I bought Silver gull for 35 000 kredits ;)
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

same bought the grey one too. but just purchased Ultimate fishing simulator on Steam too. that has good reviews. downloading as i write

http://store.steampowered.com/app/46892 ... Simulator/
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

yea< i saw the announcement on steam. but I am saving my money for farmer's dynasty :D
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Fishing Planet

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Well, so far I can say I like UFS. It’s relatively simple, pretty casual fishing game. The fish AI and models need work, fish fights need work, no real variation in fish sizes that I’ve seen so far (rainbows always weigh 6.xxlbs for example). But there is a lot of potential there for sure. I can not compare it to Fishing Planet because they are both good games, and I have a history with Fishing Planet so I will not bad mouth the Devs at all, but it appears both games so far suffer from the same problems when it comes to actual fishing and that is the use of the drag. That’s my early thoughts anyway, we’ll see in the coming weeks/months
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

Ultimate fishing simulator couldn't get on with it myself.also some silly additions couldn't take it seriously.

i do like fishing planet but stopped because of the grinding.prefer Russian fishing but that can get grindy as well.wish people could just make the fishing games just without the grind.fishing planet is based on russian fishing code.which im sure you know about bucks.
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Here is another small fishing title from the makers of "Russian Fishing" - it just was released in a Steam version: http://store.steampowered.com/app/703950/Just_Fishing/

"Just Fishing" is not a sim, and does not pretend to be one, it's in the first glance casual fun fishing, simple and easy to learn, with quick first results. If one digs a bit deeper, however, it proves to have more content and variation than one would expect. One can see also that it has a lot "predecessor elements" of "Russian Fishing 4".

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”