Questions.....

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Re: Questions.....

Post by outrider »

chewik wrote:
outrider wrote:i'm trying to mount the 'Tru-vision Trition model R270" scope..
This explains a lot. You are not mounting "scope = optics", but iluminated ironsights. So You can't see it, just in the night, pressing middle mouse button/mouse wheel.
according to xp, the general XP are required for gaining levels - unlocking new stuff in the store and obtaining skill or perk points. XP acquired by using specific weapon class will unlock new weapons, ammo or gear for that particular weapon category. You can see progress in the store, for general XP in codex - F1 button (default).

so, i am, a dumb a$$ old man :oops: .... :lol: .....do they not have a regular scope for that rifle ? if that's the case , i'm not the only dumb person around..... :roll:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

there are scopes - basic 1-4x, 4-8x and 8-16x scope. You just don't need extra scope for each weapon, if You have ONE, You can mount it on more rifles at the same time :) a little bit strange, IMO.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

chewik wrote:there are scopes - basic 1-4x, 4-8x and 8-16x scope. You just don't need extra scope for each weapon, if You have ONE, You can mount it on more rifles at the same time :) a little bit strange, IMO.
i got the Hyperion 4-8x42, it went on fine...thanks

chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

yep, this one is most useful, IMO.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

i was wondering.........how come we never hear about any updates for COTW ?...is it still being supported ?... where do you post any bugs ? like elks trying to dig their way downward into a rock cliff..... just wondering...

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

outrider wrote:i was wondering.........how come we never hear about any updates for COTW ?...is it still being supported ?... where do you post any bugs ? like elks trying to dig their way downward into a rock cliff..... just wondering...
The official CotW forum is on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/ - I think there's also a section for reporting bugs. News and such are also mostly on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/allnews/
Image Image Image
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

thanks for the reply,...been there (another reason i started this thread). didn't see much. seems the last post was in June 2017. so, not much help there. in the News section, not much activity since Dec. 2017..

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

to be honest the game isnt a small edition or a part game like primal should have more presence on here.plenty of content and life and many will visit here trying to find info. maybe that will change if call of the wild grows and takes over classic.
Buckkiller4
Hunter

Post by Buckkiller4 »

ronMctube wrote:to be honest the game isnt a small edition or a part game like primal should have more presence on here.plenty of content and life and many will visit here trying to find info. maybe that will change if call of the wild grows and takes over classic.
I hope that never happens, as I like classic's gameplay style. TBH I never played call of the wild even though I wanted to due to pc requirements. But I hear some really bad thinks about call of the wild. I was talking to some people yesterday when we were in a multiplayer game and they said they didn't like call of the wild and it has a lot of bugs.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

you have to remember that classic is over 9 years old.call of the wild is about a year old. classic had as many bugs on release and for time after just the same.still has bugs.

what we have to also remember is there is more than just our own opinions and amounts of people playing.to give you a idea Peak concurrent players cotw yesterday: 2,882 cotw . Peak classic concurrent players yesterday: 1,292 . so while many may not like cotw it has the bigger audience.at the moment. if this grows as i was saying it would be better to have more presence on here.as its stuck away in a little section when its actually the bigger game at the moment.i like both just as much.i also understand both are different for different audiences. ;)

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”