Questions.....

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Re: Questions.....

Post by outrider »

today i purchased the .270 rifle, scope and ammo with the game money. i didn't find them in my inventory, do i have to wait until the next hunt to be able to use it ?......
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

U have to go to the store locker. It sgould be there under your bagpack management and have to drag it from the locker to your inventory to use it. After that u can manage it in your it to a hotkey of your preference and attach the scope and ammp of your choice in your standard inventory while on the hunt.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

as d3aku says.go to locker find gun scope and ammo drag into back pack.then equip them into the vacant slots.the system could do with making simplier.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

thanks guys, i'll see if it works for me....there are several things that could have been made 'simplier'...

outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

well, i was able to get the .270 and ammo to use. but, i was unable to get the scope to attach...it is the R270 scope for the .270.. it is in the column on the left when you press F2 and i can move it ti the center column but not to the scope space with the rifle on the third column..

on a side note: they need to put a yellow or orange spot on the front iron sight....

on another side note : has any one noticed that when a deer makes a mating call and you use the bleat caller, they don't come in...but when a deer makes a warning call and you use the bleat caller, they do come in..

and another side note: on the map, what looks to be a canyon, when you get to it, it turns out to be a plateau.....

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

a little tip for if scopes or bullets dont go load. take off the item completely and try again.so the slot is empty sounds stupid often works.also make sure the ammo or sight is in your bag.not in the store locker.done this myself :lol:
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

humm, do i understand COTW wiki right.....you pay $3.99 to be able to have tents and then you have to pay to place the tents again from your game money ?

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

outrider wrote:humm, do i understand COTW wiki right.....you pay $3.99 to be able to have tents and then you have to pay to place the tents again from your game money ?
You get one tent and one ground blind instantly, additional ones you'll have to buy with in-game money.
Image Image Image
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
outrider wrote:humm, do i understand COTW wiki right.....you pay $3.99 to be able to have tents and then you have to pay to place the tents again from your game money ?
You get one tent and one ground blind instantly, additional ones you'll have to buy with in-game money.
thanks... but, do they cost 60000 each game money ?

EDIT:

Hey, where do you find the tents at ???????

NEVER MIND: found the tents .... :D

still can't get the .270 scope to attach. shows it in my back pack... :(

outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

humm, no help, huh.....

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”