Questions.....

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Questions.....

Post by Tanngnjostr »

outrider wrote:another question here...............where would a person go to report a bug in COTW ? (i wonder if the Devs read any of the post in this COTW catagory ?)
They probably don't. The official forum is on Steam, there's also a bug section: https://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/5/
Image Image Image
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
outrider wrote:another question here...............where would a person go to report a bug in COTW ? (i wonder if the Devs read any of the post in this COTW catagory ?)
They probably don't. The official forum is on Steam, there's also a bug section: https://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/5/
thanks for the reply...from what i can see on the steam forum for COTW, there are only a few people using it...a shame....
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

got another one.... :D can the 45.70 be equip with a scope ?.............newbies wan to know,....so i thought i'd ask for them.................................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

outrider wrote:got another one.... :D can the 45.70 be equip with a scope ?.............newbies wan to know,....so i thought i'd ask for them.................................... :lol: :lol: :lol:
not sure, but I think no. at least I didn't figure out how to do it.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

chewik wrote:
outrider wrote:got another one.... :D can the 45.70 be equip with a scope ?.............newbies wan to know,....so i thought i'd ask for them.................................... :lol: :lol: :lol:
not sure, but I think no. at least I didn't figure out how to do it.
if not, i wish i would have known before i wasted 48000 game money for the rifle.....they need to have a little more description and application for some of this stuff.... i was going to save up for the .338...but, i guess i had better think it over. :roll:

chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

outrider wrote: wasted 48000 game money for the rifle
not really, You will need it to complete some missions. but agree, for now the .338 would be better. but for the good scoring is the best rifle 7 mm magnum.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

outrider wrote:another question, guys..........on a hunt the other day, i was walking along hunting. i got a call from a WT. it was a warning call and was close. i used the bleat caller and moved to the side for a better view. at a point, i pressed left Ctrl to crouch down. when i did the screen went to a red screen. and i heard a groan, my life line showed about half life....what happened ?...in a night hunt today, about the same thing happened when i pressed the left Ctrl. only this time i guess i was killed. the screen turn red, my avatar went flying through the air after a minute the screen went black and i appeared at my starting point..what happened ?
well i was told by someone on?/from? steam, that a animal must have spawn in on me. causing me to be killed......hummm, makes you think,.. don't it..

outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

anyone know what the diamond shape spot that appears close to the right side of the HM ?

chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

could You post picture? I started the game to see it, but I didn't have anything "diamond shaped" on my huntermate.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

chewik wrote:could You post picture? I started the game to see it, but I didn't have anything "diamond shaped" on my huntermate.

no, it's not on the HM, its along side it. just off the lower right corner......
wish i could get a pic of it, but it happens so fast it's hard for me to catch it........you know...slow fingers, even slower mind...... :lol:

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”