Bugs or Issues in game

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
Dave1776
Tracker

Bugs or Issues in game

Post by Dave1776 »

Hi

Can a mod pin this so easier to report bugs in COTW's.

Thanks!

Green Patches all over the place on both Hirschfelden and Lakes maps unsure on the Russia map

Dave1776
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: Bugs or Issues in game

Post by Hawkeye »

Sorry, but no. As was already explained to you in another thread, this is not the official forum for CotW. The official forum for CotW is on Steam, where they do have their own Bug section.
Dave1776
Tracker

Post by Dave1776 »

That thread is the reason COTW players are asking for a forum of our own for COTW as steam forums are not at all good or useful! Zero features except the ability to post a post but nothing else.
Dave1776
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Dave1776 wrote:That thread is the reason COTW players are asking for a forum of our own for COTW as steam forums are not at all good or useful! Zero features except the ability to post a post but nothing else.
No, that thread is not the reason CotW players are asking for their own Forum, as they've been asking for that feature since before the game released. I'm confident that it won't happen though, and I've given you direction on the appropriate place to put your bug report. The only thing you can be sure of it that it won't be read by their developers here.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

If the developers don´t read threads in their own forum. I am sure this is well known not sure how it got past the release though. Just for the sake of it I can report that if you take crankins shotgun in the cabin before you do the rest that is required you are borking the mission and can´t proceed. Do not press E to interact when prompted. Now off to that awful steam place and google trying to find a workaround.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

knott wrote:If the developers don´t read threads in their own forum.
This isn't the forum for Call of the Wild though, and certainly not the place to report bugs. Bear in mind there are two completely separate teams for Classic and Call of the Wild. Chances are most of these threads go unnoticed by the Call of the Wild team. Right or wrong the Call of the Wild forum is on Steam so, until that changes, if it ever does, players should consiser these threads "player-to-player" discussions to avoid any disappointment.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

caledonianblues wrote:
knott wrote:If the developers don´t read threads in their own forum.
This isn't the forum for Call of the Wild though, and certainly not the place to report bugs. Bear in mind there are two completely separate teams for Classic and Call of the Wild. Chances are most of these threads go unnoticed by the Call of the Wild team. Right or wrong the Call of the Wild forum is on Steam so, until that changes, if it ever does, players should consiser these threads "player-to-player" discussions to avoid any disappointment.
I see. I hope they at least is on talking terms with eachother and exchange knowledge and ideas though and the strong division is not due to some split among EW :D

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”