ATV Questions

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
Dave1776
Tracker

ATV Questions

Post by Dave1776 »

Hi All

Gonna just break down and get the ATV DLC. Couple of questions before I do.

Once bought is this available on all the maps including future maps or do you have to buy one package per map you want to use it on?

Next questions relate to operation.

Lets say I drive over to some hunting spot call it A and then shoot an animal that runs off and goes lets say 200M's away to point B I assume I then have to run back to my ATV after the chase of done or abandoned? Or is there a fast travel option for the ATV?

Is the ATV marked on the map that way if you o have to foot chase an animal you can find it again later?

Lastly if you die will the ATV stay where you parked it at the hunting site or return with you to home base?

Thanks!
Dave1776
chewik
Outfitter

Re: ATV Questions

Post by chewik »

Dave1776 wrote:Hi All

Once bought is this available on all the maps including future maps or do you have to buy one package per map you want to use it on?

It is available for the other maps too. I can confirm this, I have had ATVs before the new map.

Lets say I drive over to some hunting spot call it A and then shoot an animal that runs off and goes lets say 200M's away to point B I assume I then have to run back to my ATV after the chase of done or abandoned? Or is there a fast travel option for the ATV?

Yes. You have to walk/run back to the ATV. no teleport for them.

Is the ATV marked on the map that way if you o have to foot chase an animal you can find it again later?

Yes.

Lastly if you die will the ATV stay where you parked it at the hunting site or return with you to home base?

Yes, ATV stays there. but You can "revive" it again in the store/base.

Thanks!
Dave1776
Tracker

Re: ATV Questions

Post by Dave1776 »

chewik wrote:
Dave1776 wrote:Hi All

It is available for the other maps too. I can confirm this, I have had ATVs before the new map.

Yes. You have to walk/run back to the ATV. no teleport for them.

Yes.

Yes, ATV stays there. but You can "revive" it again in the store/base.

Thanks!
Thanks! :)
Dave1776

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”