why are we hidden away in "Other Games"

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
JD3006

why are we hidden away in "Other Games"

Post by JD3006 »

should The hunter Call of The Wild have its own forum like the main forum on here for the classic.

so we can have category's and seperate thread sections? not saying a whole new website but possibly a re jig of the current template. I assume people will say its due to not many posts... but would we have more if we had the space ? :|

kind of feel like we have been chucked into the back of the forum in "Off Topics >Other Games > Call of the wild" when this forum is called "The Hunter Forums" and not "The Hunter Classic Forums"

thoughts ?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: why are we hidden away in "Other Games"

Post by caledonianblues »

Call of the Wild does have its own forum. You can find it here.
JD3006

Post by JD3006 »

thanks for that, but could we not see the benefit of bringing then together under one roof? since I imagine most of us play both games.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

JD3006 wrote:thanks for that, but could we not see the benefit of bringing then together under one roof? since I imagine most of us play both games.

nope that would just bog down topics more than they already are. the team that visit this forum from time to time have very little to do with call of the wild its like if fifa merged its forum with madden and ufc. all sports games under the same developer.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

caledonianblues wrote:Call of the Wild does have its own forum. You can find it here.
That is not it´s own forum it´s a forum under steam among other steam titles :)
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

I don't know if it would be problematic, but having a dedicated and separate COTW forum within theHunter Classic forums seems like not a bad idea. Cross pollination SHOULD be good for both games, so exposure to theHunter Classic forums might actually bring in more players from COTW. It couldn't hurt, could it?.... :)
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

JimboCrow wrote:I don't know if it would be problematic, but having a dedicated and separate COTW forum within theHunter Classic forums seems like not a bad idea. Cross pollination SHOULD be good for both games, so exposure to theHunter Classic forums might actually bring in more players from COTW. It couldn't hurt, could it?.... :)
Good point. I came to classic after trying cotw. I bet lots of others did aswell and would do.
Giving it an own sub forum with a few categories isnt a bad idea and can draw in more activity.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

it would be nice to have a subforum here tbh.
JD3006

Post by JD3006 »

thanks all for supporting my thoughts.

I original played classic first and then went to COTW when it was released on PS4 since my current machine struggled to run the cotw as PC. I actively play both games now and think many people do.
Dave1776
Tracker

Post by Dave1776 »

Hi

Just a suggestion but I would love to see a forum like this set up for COTW! The steam forum is OK but just so clunky and I find some of the players posting there are just there to troll and no real community per say like this one here for Classic.

So would be good to have an official forum like this with mods and such so the game has a god community of players not just those in it to troll.

Good example I just had to tell someone to behave because a player had taken the time to do up a guide for Siberia and this other player if he was a player comes in and tells the guide maker that no one cares. It's sort of sad when people have to post rubbish like that when the guys merely trying to help other players!

So please a forum for COTW wold be fabulous!!

Thanks!
Dave1776

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”