why are we hidden away in "Other Games"

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: why are we hidden away in "Other Games"

Post by caledonianblues »

Dave1776 wrote:Hi

Just a suggestion but I would love to see a forum like this set up for COTW! The steam forum is OK but just so clunky and I find some of the players posting there are just there to troll and no real community per say like this one here for Classic.

So would be good to have an official forum like this with mods and such so the game has a god community of players not just those in it to troll.

Good example I just had to tell someone to behave because a player had taken the time to do up a guide for Siberia and this other player if he was a player comes in and tells the guide maker that no one cares. It's sort of sad when people have to post rubbish like that when the guys merely trying to help other players!

So please a forum for COTW wold be fabulous!!

Thanks!
Merged with existing thread.
Dave1776
Tracker

Post by Dave1776 »

yeah agreed that is steam and sometimes filled with trolls better to have an official forum where we can have mods and feel more like a community rather then steam. Steam just seems to out of it and not official at all.

A forum of our own!!
Dave1776
Dave1776
Tracker

Post by Dave1776 »

caledonianblues wrote:
Dave1776 wrote:Hi

Just a suggestion but I would love to see a forum like this set up for COTW! The steam forum is OK but just so clunky and I find some of the players posting there are just there to troll and no real community per say like this one here for Classic.

So would be good to have an official forum like this with mods and such so the game has a god community of players not just those in it to troll.

Good example I just had to tell someone to behave because a player had taken the time to do up a guide for Siberia and this other player if he was a player comes in and tells the guide maker that no one cares. It's sort of sad when people have to post rubbish like that when the guys merely trying to help other players!

So please a forum for COTW wold be fabulous!!

Thanks!
Merged with existing thread.
Thanks hadn't seen it!
Dave1776
JD3006

Post by JD3006 »

I also feel that this idea will go unseen as we are hidden away.
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

JD3006 wrote:I also feel that this idea will go unseen as we are hidden away.
I disagree, COTW is not hidden away, as a matter of fact it was recently even promoted in the launcher of of Classic (and not the first time), but when was Classic ever promoted in COTW? Indeed, never. ;)
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
Dave1776
Tracker

Post by Dave1776 »

D3AKUs wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:I don't know if it would be problematic, but having a dedicated and separate COTW forum within theHunter Classic forums seems like not a bad idea. Cross pollination SHOULD be good for both games, so exposure to theHunter Classic forums might actually bring in more players from COTW. It couldn't hurt, could it?.... :)
Good point. I came to classic after trying cotw. I bet lots of others did aswell and would do.
Giving it an own sub forum with a few categories isnt a bad idea and can draw in more activity.
Yeah my case just the opposite I found COTW after playing classic and posting here I found COTW referenced here. Bought it several days later. That alone is proof that some in here buy into the others due to posts here in the forum!
Dave1776

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”