The Hunter :COTW on PS4

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
JD3006

The Hunter :COTW on PS4

Post by JD3006 »

Just got the Call of The Wild on PS4.. looks great.. a little too great, very hard to spot animals haha

Who else is going to be playing on the PS4 / Xbox1 version?

I feel the deer have better AI in this game ( previously only played classic )
Whilst tracking a shot Fallow, it circled round onto me and gave me a jurassic park raptor moment.
Last edited by JD3006 on October 4th, 2017, 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: The Hunter :COW on PS4

Post by caledonianblues »

Moved to <theHunter: Call of the Wild>
JD3006

Re: The Hunter :COTW on PS4

Post by JD3006 »

I have been having a few issues with the game on PS4 thats just been released.

1. When I have gone into the map and I zoom out, it crashes the game and needs to be restarted.
2. When playing in multiplayer mode when you exit back to the main menu it doesn’t have the music and has the time of day from the previous multiplayer game, when you go back to your single player game it drops you back to that the same map used in the multiplayer as if you have started a fresh game and you start the tutorial again. Forcing a restart puts the game back to normal.
3. A few stuck animals that don’t react
4. no way of changing freely between maps wi though having to choose the option to loose all your Current work.

Thats it so far, I have been playing for about 5 hours today and needed about 4-5 restarts due to issues.

any one else had these issues ?
Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

Although I do not have any access to gaming rig at this point, I got to PS4 and this is a little bit of comfort since I will have a taste of Hunter even if it is not my favourite Classic. ;)
I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

There's a Online download game code PS4 ??

Maybe this a dumb question, but can you play Online PS4 and PC ? since both connect ( I think so) to same server?
JD3006

Post by JD3006 »

no I believe the PS4 and the PC multiplayer servers are seperate. I may be wrong but I don't think you can play cross platforms.

you can probably buy the game on the Playstation store or go into your local game shop and buy the disk version.

I don't think there is a download code ( for free ) if thats what you were asking.
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

JD3006 wrote:no I believe the PS4 and the PC multiplayer servers are seperate. I may be wrong but I don't think you can play cross platforms.

you can probably buy the game on the Playstation store or go into your local game shop and buy the disk version.

I don't think there is a download code ( for free ) if thats what you were asking.
Thanks, you can buy it trough playstation store, download $39

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”