Introducing theHunter: Call of the Wild

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
GoldenEagle1
Scout

Re: Introducing theHunter: Call of the Wild

Post by GoldenEagle1 »

hi is there hunting bird in the new game also like duck , geese ,or ? i hope there is
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

Best0hunter wrote:hi is there hunting bird in the new game also like duck , geese ,or ? i hope there is
not yet, but ingame store offers birdshots and small game point arrows , so we could expect some prey for them ;)
ehr_kimahn
Tracker

Post by ehr_kimahn »

Il like Thehunter very much, but i don't buy this game, because i bought Thehunter:primal, it have lot of bugs and Avalanche Worlds does not fix the problems. There is no maintenance. The game is abandoned and it will be the same for this one after the release.

For example, at this moment the map Eden Primal is broken. The vegetation in the background no longer appears. We see the textures of the soil in the distance. it's ugly. No developers message to say they will correct this problem.
RMWolf

Post by RMWolf »

The Hunter Primal just working fine to me
Sinsmauler

COTW

Post by Sinsmauler »

Even though i didn't play the beta i watched probably 8-10 hours of it and i'm really disappointed in the approach they took. Now it was a beta and they could make some changes but i feel like they took a way more arcade like approach. It's basically a cabelas hunting game without the full on campaign. That being said im still going to buy it i just feel like unless they make it a little more rewarding to hunt the animals (add a real scoring system like classic) i feel its going to get stale rather quickly. The one thing that i hope happens is turkey hunting, i've said before that id pay $50-$60 just for a good looking game with turkey hunting because the classic is just not even close. So if they have turkey hunting and the animals aren't braindead than ill play classic for everything else and jump on Cotw for turkey hunting. One thing i know for sure everyone is going to want is competitions they really need to implement those or a lot of people aren't going to migrate from the classic
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

To bad I wasnt allowed to try the beta. Will there be an open beta in the near future? And how is it with vr support?
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Please keep this topic about Call of the Wild. Primal has it's own sub-forum here. Thank you!
RMWolf

Post by RMWolf »

Hawkeye wrote:Please keep this topic about Call of the Wild. Primal has it's own sub-forum here. Thank you!
You're right I'm sorry. And ehr_kimahn is right also, I just got the error of rifle scope but only with the caliber .50, no more discussionss here of Primal
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

The more videos I see it seem to be taking a lot of inspiration from cabela Pro hunt. Mix it with some more randomness and bigger Vistas and vr hard to go wrong. Just curious how interesting the career.will be. That part is the biggest challenge.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Anybody heard anything about vr. Sorry for repeated questions about that.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”