Photo Missions ARE FUN !!!

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
D3AKUs
Hunter

Photo Missions ARE FUN !!!

Post by D3AKUs »

Its really the best sort of FUN ! Especially if u have to take a Photo of a Lynx ! Ofc they would choose this Animal ! :lol:
The photo recognition isnt terrible enough , u have to stalk a Lynx and make one ! Yay.

Lots of FUN !!!!

Just stalked one for 45 minutes and made a load of photos from different angles and ranges , from 50-20meters, max zoom or no zoom, crouching or lying on the ground. Didnt make a difference cause the game wouldnt count any of my Photos !

Ah this is so much fun :lol:

Fun and interactive !
Great mechanics !

... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Photo Missions ARE FUN !!!

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Did you remove the lens cap?
Image Image Image
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Did you remove the lens cap?
The only thing i surely removed is the Cat . After i removed the safety trigger from my 454 revolver and blasted that abomination into oblivion before i burned all the photos i had taken to absolutely inevitably remove every single track of its existence from the face of this planet !

FUN !!!! :D
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

I had a feeling this would be a ironic post :p
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

They are very hard to stalk. It is easiest to run until you get a warning call from one, then lay flat on a rock and keep calling. That is how I got mine.

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Never there when you need them. I spotted many lynx before and got a few but after getting the mission I only found tracks of one and the stalking failed on it. I have not levelled the calling tree enough for my lures to really work on anything it seems.
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

HooCairs wrote:They are very hard to stalk. It is easiest to run until you get a warning call from one, then lay flat on a rock and keep calling. That is how I got mine.

The stalking isnt the problem its pictures not getting recognized. Ive tryes it twice made a broadside pic from pretty much 10 meters away that looks like yours andit still doesnt count.
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

HooCairs wrote:They are very hard to stalk. It is easiest to run until you get a warning call from one, then lay flat on a rock and keep calling. That is how I got mine.

Tryed twice now for over 40 mins to get one counted... Made broadside pics like yours from roughly 10-15m away. Never get recognized for the mission.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

The photo missions are really difficult. I just keep hammering the mouse button while moving around and zooming in and out...
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Taking a photo of MR. Black. Any hints? Also can anyone tell me where to find screen shots taken in CoTW? In what folder? ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”