Dog´s who search by itself

Share your dog-related ideas and suggestions here
InseRT

Dog´s who search by itself

Post by InseRT »

The game need dog´s what search the animal track´s and when they find animal they start chase it. Meanwhile hunter or hunter´s waiting what happening. They hear that dog give some voice. It´s find the MOOSE or RABBIT or FOX or BEAR. Dog owner has easy to location where the dog chase animal and where they are coming (GPS tec allready). Well hunter or hunter´s go wait some good place where they can shoot. Like road or field. Owner follow dog´s working with chasing. No more boring walking and try the find the animal. Let´s take dog to do it.

Couple chase dog needed. One have skill´s chase bigger animal´s and and second have skill´s chase little. Like rabbit.

WE NEED INTELIGENCE DOG`S WHO WORK ALONE
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Re: Dog´s who search by itself

Post by TheSheWolf »

To clarify, you want dogs that flush and chase game toward the hunter, or?
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

TheSheWolf wrote:To clarify, you want dogs that flush and chase game toward the hunter, or?
Yeah, that's what he's getting at, but I'm not sure how it would actually work in practice. A beagle for rabbits could realistically work because rabbits run in circles, so you could position yourself for a shot, and it would be quite fun. Take that same beagle, though, and put it on a whitetail deer trail, and this is where I struggle to envision how it would work. Obviously, if you're in SP game, the beagle would just be running the WT away from you, so I don't see any value there. If you're in MP, then how would the other players know where to position themselves? How do they know where the deer is going to run? The only way I see this working is if you were setting up for a drive on a choke point, but you can do that now without a dog. My feeble mind can't make this one work.
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Yeah, same x) I'd say the only way it'd work is with treeable game or game that's slower than the dog, i.e. boar, in terms of hog-dogs and so on, but I'm not sure that's a great idea either. I've always wanted treeable game and proper treeing coonhounds but I can't see it being translated to this in any meaningful way.

Return to “Dog suggestions”