gps on/off command

Share your dog-related ideas and suggestions here
beau_76
Scout

gps on/off command

Post by beau_76 »

I have the dog gps works great except 1 thing if i drop a dot on the map it had to see when your over it
It would be nice if you there was a keyboard command to tun gps dot on/off at any time
Beau
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Re: gps on/off command

Post by JamboWhoDat »

+1. This would be a great addition. I only need to see my dog's gps when I send it out tracking otherwise it would be nice to turn off when not needed.
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Question about this, can you use GPS with the Backpack? or you have to choose to use backpack or gps?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

mapache01 wrote:Question about this, can you use GPS with the Backpack? or you have to choose to use backpack or gps?
After you bought the GPS, it will always be active, you don't need to equip anything (well, the dog of course), it doesn't take an inventory slot. So yes, you can use it with the backpack.
Image Image Image
UNDGND16

Post by UNDGND16 »

A simple dot and do away with the outer ring would suffice in my opinion.

Love knowing where my dog is, and on two occasions (level 17 now) he has gone off and found the animal whilst I am looking for another which is really helpful and what a scent hound should be all about. (just a shame it doesn't happen more often ... lol )
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
mapache01 wrote:Question about this, can you use GPS with the Backpack? or you have to choose to use backpack or gps?
After you bought the GPS, it will always be active, you don't need to equip anything (well, the dog of course), it doesn't take an inventory slot. So yes, you can use it with the backpack.
Thanks!! Lost two times on Timber and once on RfF, but I think I'll wait to be on sale, same as premium weapons.

Return to “Dog suggestions”