Stuck leaving blinds

Report all dog-related bugs and glitches here
Bosloe
Hunter

Stuck leaving blinds

Post by Bosloe »

Game Mode: Both SP and MP - both geese and ducks

Description: When commanding the dog to fetch while inside a blind they often get hung up on the exiting corner preventing them from performing the retrieval. The only way to then get the dog to react from walking constantly in the corner of the blind is to leave the blind yourself which resets them.

Steps to reproduce: Often happens at present reproduced quite easily after several retrieves have been attempted.
Six Shooter Tournament - caledonianblues 24th hosted competition March 2016 - Trophy's Thank Theodore Stupid Cupid Buffalo Bill
Twitch - Bosloe077 YouTube - Bosloe 077 Hunter Statistics
nosnerb
Outfitter

Re: Stuck leaving blinds

Post by nosnerb »

Same problem :/
testbreaker
Tracker

Post by testbreaker »

For me sometimes even when I get out of the blind, the dog is still stuck but on the outside corner. The poor dog is running hard going nowhere. I have to try and nudge it off the corner. Sometimes it works, It's pretty odd.
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

testbreaker wrote:For me sometimes even when I get out of the blind, the dog is still stuck but on the outside corner. The poor dog is running hard going nowhere. I have to try and nudge it off the corner. Sometimes it works, It's pretty odd.
I haven't thought about nudging it off, I always just pull up the blind and put it back down. A few days back goose hunting I popped a pheasant and he somehow retrieved it from the blind over 100m away! The bird was flying while he was stuck in the blind!

Return to “Dog-related bugs”