Dog Not Working in MP

Report all dog-related bugs and glitches here
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Can't bring dog into multi hunt

Postby Stealthhunter » December 13th, 2017, 3:51 am

Hello all i am reporting an issue with my friend divine_limit_393. he is unable to bring his scent hound into anyone elses multi hunt except for his own or single player. He thought it would sought itself out after a while but it hasn't so i am just reporting. Thanks.
My hunter name is Denva03
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHC site.
Tanngnjostr

Re: Dog Not Working in MP

Postby Tanngnjostr » December 13th, 2017, 3:53 am

Merged with existing bug report.

It seems that not everyone is affected by this bug and as far as I know, it cannot be reproduced by the devs - which makes fixing it difficult, unfortunately.
Longmann
Scout

Postby Longmann » December 13th, 2017, 11:53 am

Tanngnjostr wrote:It seems that not everyone is affected by this bug and as far as I know, it cannot be reproduced by the devs - which makes fixing it difficult, unfortunately.

That's correct, it can't be reproduced, as they say.
I had been in contact with Dennis Borg and sent him specs about my PC so he would be able to inspect the bug but unfortunately he left EW not long time after that.
I would expect from EW to make some kind of compensation, for example give us half of the price we had spent for bugged dogs and close this chapter for good.
Spoiler:
Venatoris

Postby Venatoris » December 14th, 2017, 6:19 pm

I can confirm the bug is exists. Sometimes, when the host already have his dog(mostly happen when the host is starts at a tent), joining players cannot spawn their dogs. Anyway, the happening is total random.

Return to “Dog-related bugs”