Dog bag

Discuss everything and anything related to dogs in theHunter.
EW_Stefan
Scout

Re: Dog bag

Post by EW_Stefan »

Yes, that is indeed correct - And that is also when the item gets auto moved back into the lodge to the main storage due to lack of space when swapping items. I personally would also say that one should try to transport small items in the bags, such as ammo or maybe treats ;)

Cheers,

Stefan
Manu5Ahau
Scout

Post by Manu5Ahau »

EW_Stefan wrote:Yes, that is indeed correct - And that is also when the item gets auto moved back into the lodge to the main storage due to lack of space when swapping items. I personally would also say that one should try to transport small items in the bags, such as ammo or maybe treats ;)

Cheers,

Stefan
So we buy a bag that cannot be filled to max! I for one think it should be fixed. I would like to fill them both to 100%.
Great feature this bag.
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

Manu5Ahau wrote:
EW_Stefan wrote:Yes, that is indeed correct - And that is also when the item gets auto moved back into the lodge to the main storage due to lack of space when swapping items. I personally would also say that one should try to transport small items in the bags, such as ammo or maybe treats ;)

Cheers,

Stefan
So we buy a bag that cannot be filled to max! I for one think it should be fixed. I would like to fill them both to 100%.
Great feature this bag.
but You can fill it to max, 100% of capacity. You just have to think, how You organize stuff in it.

Return to “Kennel”