Dog not appearing

Discuss everything and anything related to dogs in theHunter.
Gazapo
Spotter

Re: Dog not appearing

Post by Gazapo »

Dennis Borg wrote:I have tried to reproduce the issue without any success, I could use some more information so that I might be able to find the problem.

What is your internet speed?
How fast is the host internet? (If you know)
Does this always happen or only when the host have the dog out?
I have my internet with optical fiber 300 mb.
Not matter if the host have the dog out or not, we try take the dog without clothes or anything.

Here is a pic of my internet test
Gazapo
Spotter

Post by Gazapo »

still no solution for our problem, i love the way dev help us...
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Gazapo wrote:still no solution for our problem, i love the way dev help us...
I just looked in the bugs forum but can't see anything relating to this issue. I realise Dennis has been testing and trying to reproduce the issue, but I can't see anything in the bugs forum. Do you know if it has already been reported as a bug in the appropriate forum?
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

caledonianblues wrote:
Gazapo wrote:still no solution for our problem, i love the way dev help us...
I just looked in the bugs forum but can't see anything relating to this issue. I realise Dennis has been testing and trying to reproduce the issue, but I can't see anything in the bugs forum. Do you know if it has already been reported as a bug in the appropriate forum?
This is the only one I'm aware of. http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=228&t=69935

Should we consider moving Dog-related bugs Subforum under the other Bugs section? I always forget it's there.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Hawkeye wrote:Should we consider moving Dog-related bugs Subforum under the other Bugs section? I always forget it's there.
As I just forgot. I guess it doesn't matter where the dog-related bugs are reported, as long as there's consistency (and as long as Dennis is checking that sub-forum for new entries).
rachairmuin

Post by rachairmuin »

this happens to me on every multiplyer map ive tried so far, I have a 50meg connection, not sure what im actually getting, but the dog works fine on any Single Player or Multiplayer map I host, however he hasn't spawned once on any map that I've joined. His inventory shows in mine, but he doesnt appear and the V menu does not appear as well. None of the games i've tried did anyone else have a dog out. I'll do some more testing today to try to gather some more info. oops just saw i necroed this thread sry
Kinarr
Tracker

Post by Kinarr »

My dogs appear in any multie I host, including the Bushranger map, and most that I join.
But they almost never appear at any Bushranger multieplayer I join into, no green dot on my GPS either.
This problem has persisted for months.
Spoiler:
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

First few months I played the game I could bring my dogs anywhere, now i havent been able to in months, it's been going on for awhile, just my own multi player I host I can bring mine.
Spoiler:

Return to “Kennel”