TheHunter Primal - Whats happened to It

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss Primal among themselves. The official Primal community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/322920
EndPin
Scout

TheHunter Primal - Whats happened to It

Post by EndPin »

For the last few days the servers are very unstable - you constantly get disconnected and when you reconnect you don't have your ecquipment, and spawn In weird places. Are the devs even paying attention to it?

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: TheHunter Primal - Whats happened to It

Post by caledonianblues »

Moved to <theHunter: Primal>
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

EndPin wrote:For the last few days the servers are very unstable - you constantly get disconnected and when you reconnect you don't have your ecquipment, and spawn In weird places. Are the devs even paying attention to it?
Well, I played a nearly 7 hour long game last night with a friend from Brazil and we had no disconnects. I'm in Ft. Myers right now, (not far from you), and the game ran from about 10:00pm to 5:00am. Since others are not reporting similar issues, I'd guess that the connection issue is with your ISP or local connection.
Personal Bests...
John Swanson
Tracker

Post by John Swanson »

EndPin wrote:For the last few days the servers are very unstable - you constantly get disconnected and when you reconnect you don't have your equipment and spawn In weird places. Are the devs even paying attention to it?
I have to agree with endpin, a couple of days ago very strange things were happening with the spawns when you died and if you reconnected to another game some of your gear would be missing. This seems to have settled down now but i have also been experiencing random disconnects.

I lost all my glands, .50cal ammo, 700 ammo and gained a shotgun with some buckshot, whoopee

ah well, still good fun.

Just thought of another problem, there's no ammo in any of the crates. Anybody got some compound arrows going spare?
phil1
Hunter

Post by phil1 »

The sudden lack of ammunition found in crates in the sites seems to have started happening at the same time. In 6 runs into Bushwack meadows, there was 1 round of 700 ammo, no other ammo! - That's 12 crates - anybody who has a lot of time in this game knows that is highly unusual. Unless your level is high enough that can buy your ammo, you're going to run out PDQ. With no recent software updates, I'm guessing that the only way this could have been changed is server-side. If it is an intentional change, the obvious question is why? With the lack of any recent input from EW, I'll let you draw your own conclusions.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

We fixed the issues today, if you've experienced them, please give it another try and let me know how it went in this thread, thanks!
willybepop
Hunter

Post by willybepop »

Alena Rybik wrote:We fixed the issues today, if you've experienced them, please give it another try and let me know how it went in this thread, thanks!
Thanks for the fix. Any word on whether we can expect an update or change to the game? It's one of my favorite games to play with my family. Mostly to hear my wife scream when the T-Rex eats her.

If you do have an update, but can't post it publicly, just send me a PM. I double pinkie swear that I won't say a word to anyone. :)
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

I have played 1 hr 7 mins without disconnection. That problem seems to be fixed.
I have visited 4 settlements and still no ammunition loading. Only loading weapons and equipment. Has not been fixed.
Have not had scope flicker yet today, was this also attended to ?

Ok so my session today ended up being about 4 hours.I went from The Met station to site D to madam C's and back to the Met. with much to-ing and fro-ing between.
I would have visited those sites around 12 times in total and only found ammo on three ocasions.
3 x 12 gauge buckshot,3 x 44 , and 4 by 308. Found some ammo in the field boxes as well but they appeared normal.

No Crashes , no scope flicker, no ammo .

But I did kill my 10 thousandth Utaraptor today.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
phil1
Hunter

Post by phil1 »

No such luck with the scope flicker being fixed, Dan, got it last night at Bushwhacks. 6 items in one box in bushwhacks - none of it ammo, it's extremely unusual to get six items in one box! Ammo spawning as normal in random boxes outside the sites, but only arrows inside them (and not many of those either!).
prairieplayer

Post by prairieplayer »

Ammo is still not loading in the settlements. I just made three visits to Site A, six boxes and no ammo. Other gear is present in the boxes in every case but no ammo.

Return to “theHunter: Primal”