Updates?

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss Primal among themselves. The official Primal community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/322920
GrandpaDude
Tracker

Updates?

Post by GrandpaDude »

Any news for Primal fans? Any upgrades planned?
panter2016

Re: Updates?

Post by panter2016 »

We`ll find out around Jan 20 2017.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

panter2016 wrote:We`ll find out around Jan 20 2017.
And just where is your information about the exact date? Post links, please, because I have seen nowhere that says anything about this. If you have no link, do not post false truths. Believe me, I'm as big a Primal fan as anybody and think it's a mistake to for EW to have treated it that way and let t die, but misleading people is not the way to go on all fronts.
ehr_kimahn
Tracker

Post by ehr_kimahn »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
panter2016 wrote:We`ll find out around Jan 20 2017.
And just where is your information about the exact date? Post links, please, because I have seen nowhere that says anything about this. If you have no link, do not post false truths. Believe me, I'm as big a Primal fan as anybody and think it's a mistake to for EW to have treated it that way and let t die, but misleading people is not the way to go on all fronts.
It's a joke, i think
panter2016

Post by panter2016 »

Yest it was a joke, last update we had was jan 2016, I`m thinking annual update is their plan for the game. lol
As for official they did answer to us on steam forums , I contacted them yesterday regarding latest server issues and they did answer to me:

Hi there,
We are aware of the problem and we are working on the fix. We will post an official announcement once we know when we will be ready to patch the game. For now, pelase rest assured that your stats won't be lost or reset.
Best,
theHunter Team

I`m so glad for this news:)))))

Return to “theHunter: Primal”