To Alena :)

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
D3AKUs
Hunter

To Alena :)

Post by D3AKUs »

As Christmas is coming closer and we all know that u are waiting for a special present to arrive soon me and my girlfriend have something for u :)

My girlfriend is passionate at sewing lately and makes most of the closing for our son herself. Also for everyone else she knows , except me - i am still waiting for my Sweater for over a month now hahaha :lol: Sorry i got side tracked ...

After reading your topic last time i had the idea to ask her to make something for u , to be more exact for the lil one that soon arrives.

We selected a material out of her neverending supply treasure chest that i thought kinda fits. She mainly had blue colors for boys but we both thought this one is pretty neutral, especially since its winter themed and ofc because it has some nice motives on it ;)
So she made a lil Set out of it. Its 100% cotton sweater material thats also really cozy inside for the cold days or the season transition.

Size 56 - dont know how sizes are determined in Sweden (?). But its usually for around 1 or 2 month after birth - or if its a big boy/girl u can ofc use it from the go :D

Really hope u like it :)

Its rare to come across a development team that interacts so nice with its community and i just wanted to say thanks and show how much it is appreciated and i also wish u and your family all the best and a beautiful time at home.
And all the people at EW a very happy Christmas Holiday Season !

I want to send u guys a package - i will also add a bunch of christmas sweets and ofc some austrian sweets so the rest of the team also has something to enjoy and look forward too.

Question now is ... do i just send it to the Address thats shown down on the store page or is this only for business is there a special address i can send it too ? Other option would be i send it to Mat ( already asked him ) and he will deliver it as my lil christmas helper :D And hopefully not eat all the sweets before doing so :lol:

Would be nice if u could contact me per PM with the data i need so i can walk to the post office and send it out so it will arrive in time - we all know how long it can take when u send stuff before christmas.

To everyone else here - can u help and keep this up so Alena or maybe Graham can see it asap tomorrow and send me the needed info.
I know its normally not permitted to bump topics and this isnt the usual general chat stuff but i hope we can make an exception here so i can deliver it as fast as possible.

Btw all of the credit for the outfit goes to my lovely girlfriend :D
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Re: To Alena :)

Post by DarkHunterXX »

What a sweet gift D3!
I'm sure this will be delivered to Alena :)
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Thank you so incredibly much D3AKUs, I really love what your girlfriend has created and also appreciate the gesture a lot :) I am sending you a PM and moving this to Off-topic.
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

What a cute gift!
I think you take some screenshots from EHR to create it?! :lol:
Season Stats
Spoiler:
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »