It's my birthday!

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Re: It's my birthday!

Post by outrider »

DarkHunterXX wrote:Hey guys today is my birthday , i'm 19 now and look back at a beautiful time at thehunter community and the game itself!
I have heard about the "old-timers" which are the old players who play this game from the start.
hope to be part of that group one day ;)

Got myself a new keyboard and a mouse pad (a very large one for mouse and keyboard at once).
Spoiler:
Cheers!
you do know that all the 'old timers' would have to die off before you would be a 'old timer'.......think about it......bad DarkHunterXX, bad........well, i'm not onr to hold it against you...so, Happy Birthday, youngster........................... :D ........................... :lol:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Thanks for all the kind birthday wishes....

Hifisch wrote:Toetsenbord :D As a german I find this is a kinda funny word :lol:
Happy Birthday Darkhunter! Hope you had a nice day! :)
Yeah, Key = toets and board = bord, so that makes toetsenbord. I don't get what's funny about that :lol: :lol:
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

outrider wrote:
DarkHunterXX wrote:Hey guys today is my birthday , i'm 19 now and look back at a beautiful time at thehunter community and the game itself!
I have heard about the "old-timers" which are the old players who play this game from the start.

Got myself a new keyboard and a mouse pad (a very large one for mouse and keyboard at once).
Spoiler:
Cheers!
you do know that all the 'old timers' would have to die off before you would be a 'old timer'.......think about it......bad DarkHunterXX, bad........well, i'm not onr to hold it against you...so, Happy Birthday, youngster........................... :D ........................... :lol:
hé , it wasn't mean that way, i just meant that i will hopefully be much longer part of this community. ;) :D
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
Hifisch
Scout

Post by Hifisch »

DarkHunterXX wrote:Thanks for all the kind birthday wishes....

Hifisch wrote:Toetsenbord :D As a german I find this is a kinda funny word :lol:
Happy Birthday Darkhunter! Hope you had a nice day! :)
Yeah, Key = toets and board = bord, so that makes toetsenbord. I don't get what's funny about that :lol: :lol:
I don't know either... it kinda reminds me of the pronunciation of "toast", toast and something... :lol:
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

DarkHunterXX wrote:
outrider wrote:

Spoiler:
Cheers!
hé , it wasn't mean that way, i just meant that i will hopefully be much longer part of this community. ;) :D

i'm just messing with you...see the laughing smilie.....no offence taken... :D :D :D
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Return to “General Off Topics”