McGregor Vs Mayweather

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
Cartoon Head
Hunter

McGregor Vs Mayweather

Post by Cartoon Head »

It's ooooooooon.

VS
Does anyone care? Who you got?

I'm a massive MMA and McGregor fan but I can't see anyway he will beat Floyd, infact I personaly think this is a massive mistake for the MMA community, it is only going to consolidate incorrect views on MMA when Floyd makes easy work of this.

I say the outcome would be the same if the NY Nicks played the NY Giants, the winner would be decidced on which game they are playing, Conor is playing Floyds game, admittedly he will be a very rich man afterwards.
L3M182
Outfitter

Re: McGregor Vs Mayweather

Post by L3M182 »

Money mate. They've actualy billed it "the money fight" Gona be a PPV what is essentially a fix mcgregor is a decent at best striker in MMA,floyd is the best boxer in his weight class possibly ever. Won't last 3 rounds and both will walk away with millions.

Making a joke out of MMA and the stigma people who do it are just thugs who'd get chained from a diciplined fighter is gona go through the roof. In actualy fuming hes gona damage the sport that made him for money and/ or his misplaced ego.
Cartoon Head
Hunter

Re: McGregor Vs Mayweather

Post by Cartoon Head »

Oh yeah I know it is all about the $$$, should call it the EW fight amiright..jk

I really can't see him coming back to MMA after this, win lose or draw, would you want to be wrestled to death by Khabib when you have $100M in the bank?

I actually had a massive row with my dad because he said MMA fighters were either fake or soft and he could have taken any of them out when he was younger, it's only going to get worse for any actual MMA fans

Return to “General Off Topics”