Breast cancer awareness

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
Violator31
Outfitter

Breast cancer awareness

Post by Violator31 »

This video is for a very good cause, and the delivery of the message is outstanding.
It really is a must see. I will say "You're welcome" in advance. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... dSh2OGgYQ8
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
L3M182
Outfitter

Re: Breast cancer awareness

Post by L3M182 »

well i go to work in a few hours and this song is stuck in my head now. disciplinary imminent. cheers violator
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

L3M182 wrote:well i go to work in a few hours and this song is stuck in my head now. disciplinary imminent. cheers violator
:lol: :lol:
Just show them the video, that should get you off the hook (depending on where you work :o ).
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Oh god! That was NOT what I expected when I clicked that link. Thanks violator. :lol:

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:Oh god! That was NOT what I expected when I clicked that link. Thanks violator. :lol:
A couple of them at the end really had my laughing....the bubble gum one & the one slo-mo jumping & yelling. :o
My Sister has Breast Cancer, I showed her the video & she had to laugh, then she shared it on Facebook.
There are some really BS remarks in the comments of the video. Like I said, my Sister has the damn cancer in her & she got a chuckle out of the video, but some of those comments are from people so sensitive they really should avoid the internet all together. There's just too much hurtful stuff behind every click. :roll:
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Violator31 wrote:
InstinctiveArcher wrote:Oh god! That was NOT what I expected when I clicked that link. Thanks violator. :lol:
A couple of them at the end really had my laughing....the bubble gum one & the one slo-mo jumping & yelling. :o
My Sister has Breast Cancer, I showed her the video & she had to laugh, then she shared it on Facebook.
There are some really BS remarks in the comments of the video. Like I said, my Sister has the damn cancer in her & she got a chuckle out of the video, but some of those comments are from people so sensitive they really should avoid the internet all together. There's just too much hurtful stuff behind every click. :roll:
Sorry about your sister.
I never read YouTube comments. To many people out there who have nothing better to do than write nasty comments.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

InstinctiveArcher wrote: Sorry about your sister.
I never read YouTube comments. To many people out there who have nothing better to do than write nasty comments.
Thank you.
I read them from time to time just to reinforce my stand on how ignorant some people can be when given the slightest opportunity.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Thanks Violator. My sister-in-law recently passed away from breast cancer that was never correctly diagnosed, so it still happens and this video is a stark reminder. That said, if you put another one up about colon cancer, I'm not going to click on it. ;)
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

JimboCrow wrote:Thanks Violator. My sister-in-law recently passed away from breast cancer that was never correctly diagnosed, so it still happens and this video is a stark reminder. That said, if you put another one up about colon cancer, I'm not going to click on it. ;)
Very sorry to hear about your Sister. I hope by "stark reminder" you don't mean that you were/are offended by it, because there is no way I EVER would have done anything like that.

And the colon cancer video probably won't get too many clicks (NONE from me)....or maybe, in today's society, it might get more clicks (weirdos). :o
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Violator31 wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:Thanks Violator. My sister-in-law recently passed away from breast cancer that was never correctly diagnosed, so it still happens and this video is a stark reminder. That said, if you put another one up about colon cancer, I'm not going to click on it. ;)
Very sorry to hear about your Sister. I hope by "stark reminder" you don't mean that you were/are offended by it, because there is no way I EVER would have done anything like that.

And the colon cancer video probably won't get too many clicks (NONE from me)....or maybe, in today's society, it might get more clicks (weirdos). :o
Thanks again Violator. No I was not offended by it, not at all. I thought the whole thing was very well done, and it left the right kind of impression, not too depressing, not too schmaltzy, yet forthright and unflinching.

And the colon cancer comment was just for a little levity. Enough said. I hope your sister is doing well and getting better. Best to her, and to you. Have a good day, sir.

Return to “General Off Topics”