EU Soccer Looking a lot like Football!

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
Radamus
Master Hunter

EU Soccer Looking a lot like Football!

Post by Radamus »

In America this guy could be an offensive lineman. He's the first soccer player I've ever seen who didn't have a tapeworm.
I loved this story so for those who don't know, those Brits like to bet on anything and with 8-1 odds the question was - Will he or will he not eat a meat pie during the match - My questions is, what was it?
Red Deer?
Roe Deer?
Fallow Deer?
European Bison?

Is this fake news or is this guy really on a soccer team? :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: EU Soccer Looking a lot like Football!

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I think he is just wearing his team's "kit", what we call here his uniform.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

stancomputerhunter wrote:I think he is just wearing his team's "kit", what we call here his uniform.
What I found on this guy is he's really, or WAS a 3rd chair goalie on a 5th tier team - whatever that means. They really did have betting on whether he would eat a meat pie during a game and he found out about it so he told a bunch of buddies on the team and they bet on it so he had a pie for his buddies to win - apparently he was kicked off the team for insider betting or something like that - Hey, maybe he could try out for Da Bears! :lol: :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Cartoon Head
Hunter

Post by Cartoon Head »

This guy played for a non league team, think 5-7 division below the teams you have heard of, they are semi-profesional I believe, they played in the last 16 of the nations cup competition, it is very very rare a team of that stature gets so far.

This guy is the reserve goal keeper, he was shown in the previosu round of the up eating a pie on the subs bench, this time as the tie was a big affair (they played Arsenal) the match was shown on the BBC, a bookmaker then laid odds of somthing like 5/1 that he will be seen on TV eating a pie, the big fella got wind of this and his mates all placed the bet, word got out, he has now had to resign becasue of all this.

So what was trying to be a light hearted under dog story has nopw become national news because some fat reserve goalie has had to resign.

Wouldn't mind but the most anyone could bet was £5.

Return to “General Off Topics”