Rifles | 7mm Magnum Break Action Rifle

Forum for collecting user comments, reviews and media relating to all theHunter Store items.

How would you rate this item?

0 - Do not own / have not used
14%
1 - Very poor
1%
2 - Poor
2%
3 - Average
5%
4 - Good
19%
5 - Excellent
59%

Total votes: 237
T0MRf5
Outfitter

Re: 7mm magnum break action rifle

Post by T0MRf5 »

I wouldn't. With proper shot placement the difference between rifles is not much and the break open already has the drawback of a slow reload which is worse on the old bolt actions. It is actually unfortunate penetration power has so much importance in the game but unless they change the damage system it will stay that way. Stick with the 7mm, the real world difference won't be worth it in my opinion.
Bonaventura
Outfitter

Post by Bonaventura »

The Stambecco is definitely a nice and powerful weapon, but I feel it's a bit over-hyped at the moment.
Personally, I haven't seen it do anything so far that the Anschütz 8x57 couldn't do just as well, and if I had to I'd choose the 8x57 over the Stambecco any time. I only wished they would finally release a reskin or premium version of the 8x57 so that we are no longer stuck with the ugly orange shaft.
Zeral1 wrote:Loving it, think its the most powerfull rifle in game atm, just my personal feeling :P
Making such a claim without having tried all the other rifles in the game yet is quite foolhardy and relatively useless. I'm sorry, but that's my personal feeling.
My season stats
Spoiler:
Zeral1
Scout

Post by Zeral1 »

Bonaventura wrote:
Zeral1 wrote:Loving it, think its the most powerfull rifle in game atm, just my personal feeling :P
Making such a claim without having tried all the other rifles in the game yet is quite foolhardy and relatively useless. I'm sorry, but that's my personal feeling.
I completely agree with you, IF I had stated that it was the most powerfull rifle as a matter of FACT!

But I didnt, he wanted to know what people thought and felt about the rifle and I said what I thought and made sure to tell him it was just my opinion. So yea....

It is My personal feeling that you are looking for something to complain about. :P
Urgia
Scout

Post by Urgia »

It's on par with 8x57 Anschütz.
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Urgia wrote:It's on par with 8x57 Anschütz.
You must be joking!
Spoiler:

AnnieBuckshot
Tracker

Post by AnnieBuckshot »

Never leaving home without it.

They did look wierd at me the other day when I had to go to the bank thou..
Ash1302
Scout

Post by Ash1302 »

I have the 8x57 and if they were identical, I wouldn't be looking for a good long range rifle and buy the Stambecco! Now I don't need a long range rifle except maybe for the look; in terms of performance, the Stambecco is very, very satisfying.

It's better than the 8x57.
Aneapau
Tracker

Re: Rifles | 7mm Magnum Break Action Rifle

Post by Aneapau »

i have to admit i own all available rifles (except some reskinned/retail-version-only) before the release of the 7mm break Action i just loved the 9,3 but now..well let me put it this way:

"does anyone need a well used (but still in good shape like at day 1, honestly not a scratch), very reliable 9.3x62 Anschütz 1780 D FL Bolt Action Rifle (engraved) ? Sidenote, might be a bit dusty, since it hasn't been used since the end of November.
GeT_LiNuX

Post by GeT_LiNuX »

Maybe the best weapon (for me) !
enkeyz
Scout

Post by enkeyz »

It's the only rifle I didn't regret to bought. Nice texture and model, awesome perormance(long range and big game either), pretty good reload animation and sound. If you have money to buy only one rifle: this should be your choice.

Return to “Store Item Reviews”