Rifle Sights | Aimpoint H34L

Forum for collecting user comments, reviews and media relating to all theHunter Store items.

How would you rate this item?

0 - Do not own / have not used
14%
1 - Very poor
27%
2 - Poor
10%
3 - Average
14%
4 - Good
24%
5 - Excellent
11%

Total votes: 79
D3AKUs
Hunter

Re: Rifle Sights | Aimpoint H34L

Post by D3AKUs »

Rated excellent. Tested it on the Red Feather Range and on some animals. Really nice. I like it. Totally different then other scopes and a really nice Addition if u plan on hunting in the face of your prey.
Will definitly use this one as my main sight on the 7mm bullpop from now on, fits the Overall modern look of the weapon perfectly and is fun to use.
Now we need red dot laser sight for the 10mm Pistol (the Irons are perfectly fine and i love em) to get the perfect modern loadout :D
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Rifle Sights | Aimpoint H34L

Post by Radamus »

Personally, if you don't plan on doing the Aimpoint missions or need it for a requirement in a comp, it's junk. It blocks too much view and isn't the greatest artwork.
I have a real one on my Contender 45-70 barrel (only thing lite enough the recoil won't shear the mount screws off and it holds POA great under the shock of this hand cannon) and I love it IRL because with both eye's open focused on the target, it looks like a laser sight projecting on your target but this effect is completely lost on this sighting device in game. If I didn't own one I wouldn't know the difference so my expectations were very high but one of those things that you don't know until you know.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Store Item Reviews”