have a problem with bird rights mission

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
suprayo

have a problem with bird rights mission

Post by suprayo »

hi , in the birds mission the " bird rights" , i am not able to Register an audio clue of a Willow Ptarmigan with my huntermate, i hear their calls but can't register the . Can someone explain me please why i can't ?

thank you (
lowby
Outfitter

Re: have a problem with bird rights mission

Post by lowby »

There is 2 sounds the birds make first one is a call and the second is like a chirp u hear when u are close to them it might be the second sound u hearing and huntermate wont pick that one up.
suprayo

Post by suprayo »

ok. thank you for your help.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

suprayo wrote:hi , in the birds mission the " bird rights" , i am not able to Register an audio clue of a Willow Ptarmigan with my huntermate, i hear their calls but can't register the . Can someone explain me please why i can't ?

thank you (
Go to Hemmeldal and mostly in the north, west and southwest walk up snow covered ridges and hills. When you hear the chirps that don't register on the HM, crouch toward it, and eventually you will be close enough to hear their sounds that register.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Zapatas

Post by Zapatas »

I have the same problem. Been trying an hour now to get it to work but my HM wont pick any of the sounds/call's up? Is there a bug right now or what on earth am i doing wrong?
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Zapatas wrote:I have the same problem. Been trying an hour now to get it to work but my HM wont pick any of the sounds/call's up? Is there a bug right now or what on earth am i doing wrong?
There is nothing wrong, you just have to wait for the right call, what is recorded by the huntermate
Zapatas

Post by Zapatas »

fantamichele wrote:
Zapatas wrote:I have the same problem. Been trying an hour now to get it to work but my HM wont pick any of the sounds/call's up? Is there a bug right now or what on earth am i doing wrong?
There is nothing wrong, you just have to wait for the right call, what is recorded by the huntermate
Okay funny, cause i been in two different flocks now and used 45min ea flock trying to get the call so thats 1½hours right besides Willow Ptarmigan but HM dont pick anything up?
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Zapatas wrote:
fantamichele wrote:
Okay funny, cause i been in two different flocks now and used 45min ea flock trying to get the call so thats 1½hours right besides Willow Ptarmigan but HM dont pick anything up?
As I said it's just a matter of waiting for the right call. I can not tell you how long it takes
mattperkins511

Post by mattperkins511 »

I'm having the same problem as well. Literally have sat in a flock of them for 45+ minutes and nothing has registered on the HM. Am I too close to them?

Return to “Missions”