north vs south can not find east of Kosatka Harbor

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
xOEDragonx

Re: north vs south can not find east of Kosatka Harbor

Post by xOEDragonx »

beau_76 wrote:Hi HooCairs,
I am doing the first one does not say male?
He was addressing greylaghunter, the mission he was talking about involving shooting two foxes under 30m requires them to be males. For the North vs South mission, I believe the foxes can be either gender.

When I did the North vs South mission, I completed the first objective by spawning at the Afterland Lodge in the NW of the map. I then ran straight to the harbor (the point of interest, or the exclamation point on the map just ENE of Afterland Lodge. I then walked slowly NE, up the coast towards the peninsula. Within a few hundred meters I had a fox call. It was then just a matter of calling it in and shooting. I'd venture to say anywhere along that northern coast (in polar bear territory) would probably work for the mission. I could have sworn the game gave me popups during that mission though, saying something along the lines of "You are northeast of Tatanka Hot Springs, harvest an arctic fox to complete the mission" or something like that. Do missions still offer those popups?
beau_76
Scout

Post by beau_76 »

hi all you can see where i went it did not count what am i missing
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/ATu8mvw.png[/bigimg]
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

beau_76 wrote:hi all you can see where i went it did not count what am i missing
Assuming you've activated the mission, I don't see what is wrong here.
Have you tried going to the harbor, then following the coast NE before you harvest the fox?
It shouldn't matter, but give it a go just to check if that solves it. If not, you should send a ticket to support w/the score sheet as proof.
Some missions did get messed up after the Halloween event, might be related.

Return to “Missions”