The Night Lurker, Amarok

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
MetalTusk
Hunter

The Night Lurker, Amarok

Post by MetalTusk »

i just finally manage to kill a dark gray male wolf but didn't count for the mission because in the score sheet is displayed like common :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
c'mon really!!!!
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/meta ... /574606087
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by MetalTusk on November 18th, 2017, 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: The Night Lurker, Amarok

Post by Fletchette »

So are you thinking that "dark" means black (melanistic rare)? Because if dark just means dark gray, then "common" would be correct since dark gray is not a rare fur variation.

I don't see anything wrong with your score sheet for the mission, so either the "heart" requirement means "heart only", or the wolf must be melanistic. Or it could be a bug I guess.
Personal Bests...
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

I'd send a ticket to support. According to the score sheet all seems to be in order. The "dark grey" and the "brown" are both considered common on the score sheets, although they should be listed as fur variations imo.
There has been issues with other wolf missions after the rollback of the Halloween missions, could be a related bug.

MetalTusk
Hunter

Post by MetalTusk »

weird i just kill a light color one and he count for the mission :?

Return to “Missions”