FINALLY Completed all Missions!

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: FINALLY Completed all Missions!

Post by Radamus »

Grats! Now, go to the store and buy a reset! :D

The missions make you do a lot of things that are uncomfortable but I remember much worse things, like marching band practice all summer before football season, that was uncomfortable.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

You have completed 367 of 470 missions and a total 24 of 48 mission packs. Im near to break 100 missions remaining (mostly from new species and ptarmigans). But hey all missions? Good Job. Especially with Long Bow kill flying Goose... dont have courage even try this.
DutchHunter74
Tracker

Post by DutchHunter74 »

Congrats Wetland, nice achievement!

I'm working hard on the last 59 but some missions are really though!
Which 3 or 4 were the hardest for you?
Spoiler:
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

I think Madbull is not so easy... and of course flying Goose with Longbow.. there is plenty more but i dont remeber them anymore.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Radamus wrote:Grats! Now, go to the store and buy a reset! :D

The missions make you do a lot of things that are uncomfortable but I remember much worse things, like marching band practice all summer before football season, that was uncomfortable.
I had a paper route as a kid after school, and had to deliver 105 papers six days a week, rain or shine. Sometimes it was -40 (C or F, take your pick) and where I lived there was no shortage of hills or snow. My Mom or Dad would drive me around when it got really cold. On Wednesday's the advertisements would double or triple the weight, and on Thursdays I had to collect at the same time. Thank God for the internet, and Sundays! ;) :lol:
strandjutter
Scout

Post by strandjutter »

Wetland wrote:I FINALLY Completed all of the 470 Missions (48 Mission Packs) for TheHunter Classic Game!!! There was about 3 or 4 that were really tough for me, but kept trying and Finally got them rascals! he he

Wetland :D :D :D
Grats, you did a great job !

I still have 36 to go. Most of them (25) are the anoying "travel missions". I play to HUNT not to run around on the map :cry:
But some day I wil get them all done, lets hope for a lot of rainy or snowy day's to come :lol:

L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

i didnt do any missions for a long long time becasue i found them boring and always got snagged on a one requiring something i didnt own, then my play time and how i played kinda shifted and now most of my hunting time is spent getting through the mission sets, im a clean and organisation freak so im trying to finnish the ones ive started before starting any new sets. and im finally getting a handle on it now. will get to a point where a new set comes out and i can rattle through it.

congrats on the 100%
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

THANKS again Everybody!!!

Now, I'm having a Frustrating time getting a Bison with 100 % Harvest Value in the Mid-November Madness Comp! he he

Wetland :D
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Wetland wrote:THANKS again Everybody!!!

Now, I'm having a Frustrating time getting a Bison with 100 % Harvest Value in the Mid-November Madness Comp! he he

Wetland :D
Just get to 40 meters from one, it will stomp and then charge. When it gets to 10 meters shoot it between the eyes with the .454 - Done.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Missions”