FINALLY Completed all Missions!

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Re: FINALLY Completed all Missions!

Post by DarkHunterXX »

That's a totally awesome achievement you got there!
Something you can be really proud of!
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Personal Bests...
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Congrats Wetland for completing all your missions! I'm taking a break from missions for the moment. Was getting frustrated with one in particular. "Trickery In The Name Of Justice" - Have to harvest 4 airborne geese from a waterfowl blind from a max distance of 15m ;)
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Seifer wrote:I'm taking a break from missions for the moment. Was getting frustrated with one in particular. "Trickery In The Name Of Justice" - Have to harvest 4 airborne geese from a waterfowl blind from a max distance of 15m ;)
I'm hunting some geese right now and I need to shoot them from less than 10 meters for a certain competition. ;) If you want to, you can harvest them for your mission, should be done in less than 30 minutes!
Image Image Image
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Seifer wrote:I'm taking a break from missions for the moment. Was getting frustrated with one in particular. "Trickery In The Name Of Justice" - Have to harvest 4 airborne geese from a waterfowl blind from a max distance of 15m ;)
I'm hunting some geese right now and I need to shoot them from less than 10 meters for a certain competition. ;) If you want to, you can harvest them for your mission, should be done in less than 30 minutes!
I'd rather complete the mission on my own but thanks for the offer ;) How do you get so close? the only way I can figure is to shoot them on their approach. Is there a different method?
Spoiler:

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Seifer wrote:I'd rather complete the mission on my own but thanks for the offer ;) How do you get so close? the only way I can figure is to shoot them on their approach. Is there a different method?
It's all about putting the blind into the right spot. If you have placed your decoys (I guess you have a permanent setup), watch where the geese land if you don't hit the short range caller. Place your blind on their runway and you can make them fly right into it. It's a little trial-and-error in the beginning and you need to learn to use the short range caller at the right moment, but it's easy once you know how to do it. Very useful for that last goose mission too. You'll love that one! :P
Image Image Image
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Typically, when geese break, they make a pass out in front of you (to far to shoot). When they are going away from you..and before they turn to land...split second timing required here...use the short range caller, and invariably, one or two will turn and glide right toward the blind. When they get real close, pop one. I've had them fall right in to the blind. As I recall, you have to use a pistol. Much easier without a scope. Your field of vision is wider.

The transfer from the short range caller to the pistol or whatever weapon takes a bit, so the geese are right on top of you before you can get a good aim, sometimes. If you have a friend who can get in a MP game with you, have him/her do the calling. That way, you can be ready to shoot.

Tann beat me to it. :) Good luck.
Last edited by stancomputerhunter on November 11th, 2017, 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Tanngnjostr wrote:It's all about putting the blind into the right spot. If you have placed your decoys (I guess you have a permanent setup), watch where the geese land if you don't hit the short range caller. Place your blind on their runway and you can make them fly right into it. It's a little trial-and-error in the beginning and you need to learn to use the short range caller at the right moment, but it's easy once you know how to do it. Very useful for that last goose mission too. You'll love that one! :P
Thanks for the info! I'll have to try that. May need to bring in my decoys some too. I have them spread over a large area ;)
Spoiler:

Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Typically, when geese break, they make a pass out in front of you (to far to shoot). When they are going away from you..and before they turn to land...split second timing required here...use the short range caller, and invariably, one or two will turn and glide right toward the blind. When they get real close, pop one. I've had them fall right in to the blind. As I recall, you have to use a pistol. Much easier without a scope. Your field of vision is wider.

Thanks Stan! :)
Spoiler:

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Seifer wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:Typically, when geese break, they make a pass out in front of you (to far to shoot). When they are going away from you..and before they turn to land...split second timing required here...use the short range caller, and invariably, one or two will turn and glide right toward the blind. When they get real close, pop one. I've had them fall right in to the blind. As I recall, you have to use a pistol. Much easier without a scope. Your field of vision is wider.

Thanks Stan! :)
You're welcome. It takes a bit of practice.. The transfer from the short range caller to the pistol or whatever weapon takes a bit, so the geese are right on top of you before you can get a good aim, sometimes. If you have a friend who can get in a MP game with you, have him/her do the calling. That way, you can be ready to shoot.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Missions”