EW please stop doing this for missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

EW please stop doing this for missions

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Ew, you've got to stop these multiple harvests, multiple sizes, multiple distances, "in the same hunt" for mission packs.

I have been working on this one for days and days...look at my hunt history. TGT every day since this mission pack came out.

Objectives

Harvest an unspooked common Grey Wolf from under 20 meters (Approx. 66 ft) in the same hunt.
Harvest a dark Grey Wolf in one shot in the same hunt.
Harvest a brown Grey Wolf with any ethical handgun from over 35 meters (Approx. 115 ft) in the same hunt.

And then you go and turn TGT DARK for Halloween and I couldn't tell the dark grey from the brown. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

These are easy to do....separately! I have done two of the three in the same hunt several times, but can never find the wolf that qualifies for the third objective. Today, I spent 5-1/2 hours..real time...trying to complete this mission. Took me two hours to see a dark grey, and then another 2-1/2 hours to finally see a rust colored one. First one in the last 5 hunts. So I get it all set up...call this rust one in...I'm finally going to complete this sucker, and it turns out the distance is only 32 meters because I was in a tree stand, and measured it off from the ground.

This is just not fun at all. Please stop this obsession with "in the same hunt" when there are multiple distances, sizes, genders, # of antlers, and all the other things people think up for missions. It just takes too long!

Rant over, thank you.
Last edited by stancomputerhunter on November 4th, 2017, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Re: EW please stop doing this for missions

Post by Schlachtwolf »

I will agree with you here, some of the missions are not fun, we don't pay money to have "not fun", challenge yes but downright "no fun" no way to make us pay....
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

I feel sorry for those who have to work. A lot of people probably do them in MP with lots of sets of eyes looking for the qualified targets. I have always done them in SP historically, unless they were just impossible, like finding a male, blonde, grizzly.

Another 5-1/2 hrs real time in the same day. Can't find a rust colored wolf. Used to be one in every pack. As soon as I turn on this mission, they disappear. Hunted to almost 16:00 game time, not one wolf call after 12:00..not one.

Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

I agree. This is one reason that I not start missions anymore.
The second reason is the lack of trophies/medals for a completed missions-pack.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

strandjutter
Scout

Post by strandjutter »

i agree to.
Thats the reason why i'm still stuck in mission " field test from Hell " !
and i got couple more missions never done because of this.

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

strandjutter wrote:i agree to.
What mission pack is that...maybe we can get a game going in a time that's convenient and see what we can do.

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
What mission pack is that...maybe we can get a game going in a time that's convenient and see what we can do.
That's the Nosler mission pack. I only remember it because I never did the last one because I refuse to buy the 30.30
Spoiler:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

RidgeBack69 wrote:
That's the Nosler mission pack. I only remember it because I never did the last one because I refuse to buy the 30.30
I agree..that sucker was a ball-buster..I think it took me 5 or 6 hours real time to do it. I have joined a few MP games where there were 5 or 6 hunters helping someone do that last mission.

I have all the weapons, maybe all three of us could join up.

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

RidgeBack69 wrote:
I agree..that sucker was a ball-buster..I think it took me 5 or 6 hours real time to do it. I have joined a few MP games where there were 5 or 6 hunters helping someone do that last mission.

I have all the weapons, maybe all three of us could join up.
Sure. Just let me know? I also have a way to get the wolf missions done but it involves two hunters so let me know if you want to give it a try?
Spoiler:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

I'm in Central Time Zone of US...send me a PM. It would be good if you have Discord. I have a commitment for 10:00 my time today. Should be free after lunch.

Return to “Missions”