EW please stop doing this for missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: EW please stop doing this for missions

Post by caledonianblues »

Did you get the mission done Stan? If you're still looking for some help with it let me know. I have Discord and Teamspeak.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

@ David ... Its done , he's at the last one now . ;)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

There so many people that WORK to have fun and just play on Nigth (like me) after work.

I agree It's really frustrating spending 2-4 REAL hours playing the game searching ONLY ONE KIND of Animal to complete a mission, remember that most people who run on mission it's the GUEST to gain gm$ what about us that buy membership and also want to have FUN, the only way I can finish this SAME HUNT mission it's playing Weekend, so I have enough time to finish.

One mission I really hate it's 4 Wild Boar with .50 muzloader on same hunt, the first time I done that the Muzzy had a great punch NOW SUCKS, the only way NOW to kill Wild Boar with Kevlar with Muzzloader is if you shot 'em bellow 30mts or prepare to a very loooooooooong track, and then the next mission it's SHOT 2 Male under 90ft Without Stand!! D.,.. nn it's like doing the same all over again, those Boar now have a SUPER HEAVY senses and even with Face paint, Spray Scent eliminator the only wild boar that close in responding to call most of the time it's Sows, boar now so skittish, they sense you and the most IRRITATING it's the Game Message " ... you spook because it heard you...." and you where TOTALLY static.

That another thing, It's a long time since I ever received now the message "spook 'cus it smell you or see you", the only message I received now it's "spook ... because animal heard you" even when you're totally inmovil, on TS, Tower, TPod,
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Hi David,
DYEUZ helped me finish it. We were on his server, and wouldn't you know it, he got three rust colored ones in the same hunt! And a dark grey one!

Easy mission. The problem was me..I suck.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Glad you got it finished Stan.
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

I don't mind it, It's to prevent spawn mashing for missions and to make you go out for a hunt.
If you can't be bothered to spend more than an hour in-game a hunt/mission that's like saying you can't be bothered to play the game.
That's just how I see it.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Ravenousfox wrote:I don't mind it, It's to prevent spawn mashing for missions and to make you go out for a hunt.
If you can't be bothered to spend more than an hour in-game a hunt/mission that's like saying you can't be bothered to play the game.
That's just how I see it.
If you read the whole thread, you will see that I had two, countem'..two..5 hour + real time hunts in the same day...and nada. When there is more than one multiple objective, like kill three species, each a different color AND weight, or whatever..in the same hunt. That is difficult in a 1 hour hunt. Especially on TGT which is so vast. YOU are the expert, of course you can do them all in five minutes. Not every one can.

Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

stancomputerhunter wrote:If you read the whole thread, you will see that I had two, countem'..two..5 hour + real time hunts in the same day...and nada. When there is more than one multiple objective, like kill three species, each a different color AND weight, or whatever..in the same hunt. That is difficult in a 1 hour hunt. Especially on TGT which is so vast. YOU are the expert, of course you can do them all in five minutes. Not every one can.
I did read the whole thred.
I'm sorry it took you 5hrs to complete but that's hunting for ya.
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Let me just add if they made missions easy and you could complete a whole set of 10 in under one hour, where's the fun in that?
These things SHOULD take time to complete afterall it is hunting and hunting is a slow process.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Ravenousfox wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:If you read the whole thread, you will see that I had two, countem'..two..5 hour + real time hunts in the same day...and nada. When there is more than one multiple objective, like kill three species, each a different color AND weight, or whatever..in the same hunt. That is difficult in a 1 hour hunt. Especially on TGT which is so vast. YOU are the expert, of course you can do them all in five minutes. Not every one can.
I did read the whole thred.
I'm sorry it took you 5hrs to complete but that's hunting for ya.
No,it took me 11 hunts, two of 5 hours in the same day. If you don't get all three, you have to start over each time.

Return to “Missions”