Halloween missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Turkey1887
Scout

Halloween missions

Post by Turkey1887 »

are the halloween missions MP like the first one is locate tracks and a call can i do this on a mp server with a friend
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Halloween missions

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Turkey1887 wrote:are the halloween missions MP like the first one is locate tracks and a call can i do this on a mp server with a friend
All missions except the ones that include the text "(Single Player)" at the end of the name can usually be done in either SP or MP.
Image Image Image
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Moved to <Missions>
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Pretty Spooky!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Was wondering if the Werewolf could attack you . I got my answer today !

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I wondered too- I've shot a bunch of them but no blood and no doc letters. Fortunately for those who've played Primal, it's not all that unfamiliar to hunt in the dark and be freaked out by noises and also to become familiar with your impending demise of which there's nothing you can do :lol:
The first time I put an arrow in one it squared up and looked at me kind of stepped forward and then went through the woods like a snake! It reminded me of Randall from Monsters Inc.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Their charge/aggro/flee behavior seems to be a lot like bears, but they're a TON faster. They drop to all fours, and I saw one race down a hill and VAULT over one of those huge boulders (probably falling, but it looked like it jumped?!). I've had a few charge me just too fast to shoot.

I've pegged a couple with both bullets and arrows, but I assume it just doesn't register a hit. No blood. No states, for that matter, either--I'm glad, it'd be a bit silly to have a werewolf "fleeing" on the HunterMate :lol: That said, State: Werewolf is funny too.

I wonder, am I the only one stuck on mission 2? I cannot find ANY elk bulls, which is odd, because normally I'm pretty good at getting quite a few in a session. Those I do get are small.
SIRTEX1
Spotter

Post by SIRTEX1 »

same here 350 kg elk only 10 12 points ooowell I cant see anything anyway

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

TheSheWolf wrote:I wonder, am I the only one stuck on mission 2? I cannot find ANY elk bulls, which is odd, because normally I'm pretty good at getting quite a few in a session. Those I do get are small.
No, same here. It needs a decent bull to meet that objective! I shot a 348 and a 345 and both only had 12 points. :(

Well, at least taking off the sunglasses helped a bit with the vision. :oops: Of course I usually realize I wear sunglasses when starting the hunt during the regular hours, but it took me a few hunts to figure out why it was THIS dark in the early morning. :oops: :lol:
Image Image Image
jim1975
Scout

Post by jim1975 »

Same here I cannot find any elk bulls. I don't normally hunt TGT either so I haven't a clue where to start looking anyway. I got the muley quite quick (think it was luck) but even they are few and far between. Plenty of wolves running around and a few bears but no elk or muleys. No tracks or calls.

Return to “Missions”