"Blame Science" Alpine Ibex mission is ridiculously difficult

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Re: "Blame Science" Alpine Ibex mission is ridiculously difficult

Post by JackRbbt »

L3M182 wrote:you think this mission i hard. wait until you attempt the next one. Caladonianblues helped me out. we took turns spotting and calling where the bolt landed and adjusted accordingly. we quickly found out he was the better shot and i think he got all 4 of them for me. hil side looked like a xmas tree by the end and we were at a range where the goats only spooked when you hit them dead on.
Good Lord, i wonder from what distance did you tried! :? And why don't you learn how to aim, before trying? It's easy: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/Jack ... /522285585. :twisted:
Spoiler:

Graidlyz
Spotter

Post by Graidlyz »

JackRbbt wrote:
L3M182 wrote:you think this mission i hard. wait until you attempt the next one. Caladonianblues helped me out. we took turns spotting and calling where the bolt landed and adjusted accordingly. we quickly found out he was the better shot and i think he got all 4 of them for me. hil side looked like a xmas tree by the end and we were at a range where the goats only spooked when you hit them dead on.
Good Lord, i wonder from what distance did you tried! :? And why don't you learn how to aim, before trying? It's easy: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/Jack ... /522285585. :twisted:
Son Goku, is that you :shock: ?
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

JackRbbt wrote:

picture clearly shows 128m and text states it was dave taking the shots. he did well imo considering it was windy as hell at a steep angle and they were moving. i dont think we stink at the game to much considering about 5 mins later dave was 3rd on the leaderboards and i landed 35th.

..........i actually just checked your stats for that hunt... 29 shots hit 1 and 30 shots the hunt before hit 0. kids in glass houses bonny lad.....kids in glass houses
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

I know David took the shoot and was a friendly banter directed to him. Obviously, you missed the joke. I will be more careful next time!

P.S. Actually i shot 39 bolts (you forgot to count 10 tracers), until i hit that goat. Full story is public here.
Spoiler:

L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

guess i did miss the joke. probably when you tagged me and said "you" allot.
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

L3M182 wrote:guess i did miss the joke. probably when you tagged me and said "you" allot.
I said "you" only twice, but, honestly, is my fault, i should have started the phrase with "Good Lord, David, i wonder...". Apologies!
Spoiler:

Return to “Missions”